Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a newfound obsession with female widows.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
    Haha you are sorely mistaken pal, im 24 years old most of the miscreants I've contacted are over 60 so I doubt I'll be dying first. I'll be collecting life insurance big moolah. I'll be the destroyer of oap vagina I'll crush dentures and break hips with my mighty porksword.
    Younger people than you have died some through poisoning since some widows are serial insurance claimants. Some it's just a curse and misfortune. Play around that zone boss and you will be dead soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
      Younger people than you have died some through poisoning since some widows are serial insurance claimants. Some it's just a curse and misfortune. Play around that zone boss and you will be dead soon.
      Appreciate the heads up bro, but these granny's will be getting jabbed with japseye. ASAP lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I effed with a couple older ladies before when I played online poker. Lotsa older chicks play poker & like effing with the younger dudes. Banged several on trips to various places to play tournaments.

Those old cooters are a whole different thing doe. I like em young & fresh. Some of these old p#ssies looking like barren & rocky building sites or a lil mangled like they had an accident when they were younger. Give me a young sexy innie p#ssy thats leaking upon first touch to some dehydrated lake looking p#ssy all day.

But good luck to you cats fishing for old timey poontang.
        Hahahahahahahaha you absolute legend "Some of these old p#ssies looking like barren & rocky building sites or a lil mangled"

We the people want mangled p×ssy it is our birthright.

Comment

Still hitting up the coffin dodgers had a thing for fuking 76 year olds recently. Broke several hearts & hips during my reign of terror.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I effed with a couple older ladies before when I played online poker. Lotsa older chicks play poker & like effing with the younger dudes. Banged several on trips to various places to play tournaments.

Those old cooters are a whole different thing doe. I like em young & fresh. Some of these old p#ssies looking like barren & rocky building sites or a lil mangled like they had an accident when they were younger. Give me a young sexy innie p#ssy thats leaking upon first touch to some dehydrated lake looking p#ssy all day.

But good luck to you cats fishing for old timey poontang.
            ahh that's nothing a lil astroglide wont fix

Comment

Working...
            X