Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a newfound obsession with female widows.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
    I like the sound of that Bro, could get interesting. I can see the pron titles now "mothe gives grown son a bath with a surprise" or "mother gives son a massage with a happy ending" "mother & son going for a fruitful picnic with a twist"
    Haha yeah! Then maybe we'd get real deep with it and she'd legally adopt me even though I'm 30. Then maybe some indie producer would make some crazy full-length film about us that people could stroke their fantasies to.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Haha yeah! Then maybe we'd get real deep with it and she'd legally adopt me even though I'm 30. Then maybe some indie producer would make some crazy full-length film about us that people could stroke their fantasies to.
      Hahaha definitely. I would film that **** if I was producer. Get involved in threesomes occasionally. We can double team the milf give her a few wrinkles where the sun don't shine.

We could call the documentary "the journey of three modern day hero's journeying the world for tantric knowledge and sharing sexual finesse with a elderly family friend aka mother/aunty."

I like the aunt angle myself so you could tap the mother and I will ravage the aunties. The tagine will be " lock up your aunties & mothers the alphas are coming in there mouths"

Comment

Forget tinder etc. I have a thing for women past there prime middle aged, bit of peach fuzz around the chops tell you why.

I found this great site for widows and there nearly all double or triple my age and love getting attention from a young stud like myself. I get replies to nearly every message lads.

I think the older women want to relive there youth as this world advances so quickly these days leaving them in the dust. So if anyone of you bros is struggling to snag a pelt or two try out widows dating sites guarantee you'll get some flange.

https://www.widowdating.co.uk
        Most of these widows usually outlive all their spouses even when they remarry. It's nice I guess to know you are likely to die next. You also never know what killed their husbands, whether the husband had AIDS or some other std or got killed through a slow poison so the widow could collect insurance. The problem with them is they will tell you their former husband was killed in an accident even if it was a after a long illness. They won't tell you that dead husband was the 3rd one they had seen dead. Enjoy bro as you will be dead soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          Most of these widows usually outlive all their spouses even when they remarry. It's nice I guess to know you are likely to die next. You also never know what killed their husbands, whether the husband had AIDS or some other std or got killed through a slow poison so the widow could collect insurance. The problem with them is they will tell you their former husband was killed in an accident even if it was a after a long illness. They won't tell you that dead husband was the 3rd one they had seen dead. Enjoy bro as you will be dead soon.
          Haha you are sorely mistaken pal, im 24 years old most of the miscreants I've contacted are over 60 so I doubt I'll be dying first. I'll be collecting life insurance big moolah. I'll be the destroyer of oap vagina I'll crush dentures and break hips with my mighty porksword.
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 06-07-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

They won't be down to fuk until I've given them there antihistamine and aspirin etc

Comment

This is absolutely pathetic ��

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                This is absolutely pathetic ��
                Just because your not getting widowed granny fanny, doesn't mean you can come on this thread being a little b1tch.

Comment

Just because your not getting widowed granny fanny, doesn't mean you can come on this thread being a little b1tch.
                  Nah i think its funny

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Nah i think its funny
                    Hahahahahahahaha funny yeah... Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                      post pics of the widows
                      I effed with a couple older ladies before when I played online poker. Lotsa older chicks play poker & like effing with the younger dudes. Banged several on trips to various places to play tournaments.

Those old cooters are a whole different thing doe. I like em young & fresh. Some of these old p#ssies looking like barren & rocky building sites or a lil mangled like they had an accident when they were younger. Give me a young sexy innie p#ssy thats leaking upon first touch to some dehydrated lake looking p#ssy all day.

But good luck to you cats fishing for old timey poontang.

Comment

Working...
                      X