No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena needs to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan vs. John Cena needs to happen

It should have been Hogan vs. a Heel Cena in 2006. Hogan still has 1 match left in him.

No.

But then again i think wrestling sucks and no threads should be made about it.

1 star.

Comment

I never got into John Cena as a wrestler, but that Total Bellas show is funny. I think The Rock is the greatest wrestler/entertainer package of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I never got into John Cena as a wrestler, but that Total Bellas show is funny. I think The Rock is the greatest wrestler/entertainer package of all time.
        Cena and Orton are a Poor Men's Rock, and Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Cena and Orton are a Poor Men's Rock, and Austin.
          Austin was like the Tito Trinidad of wrestling, in terms of fans. He may have been the most popular wrestler ever. Back then people still thought it was real

Comment

Austin was like the Tito Trinidad of wrestling, in terms of fans. He may have been the most popular wrestler ever. Back then people still thought it was real
            At his Peak he was even more popular than Hulk Hogan.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              At his Peak he was even more popular than Hulk Hogan.
              I think they ruined it with all the "What?!" chants, but he was almost done by then. They should've just kept the same formula, but I think people finding out it was staged kinda made it hard for his character. Other characters, like The Rock, could get by on being funny, but Stone Cold was always about anger against the system, against getting screwed.

Comment

I used not too like Cena either, but he's really grown on me since 2011. He's always had charisma and mic skills, but his actual wrestling has improved so much.

He's an ATG performer. He belongs in the conversation as far as Hogan, Rock, Austin are concerned. He's not as great as them, but he's worthy enough to be on that list.

Cena also carried the WWE in the ****ty PG era, he deserves credit for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I used not too like Cena either, but he's really grown on me since 2011. He's always had charisma and mic skills, but his actual wrestling has improved so much.

He's an ATG performer. He belongs in the conversation as far as Hogan, Rock, Austin are concerned. He's not as great as them, but he's worthy enough to be on that list.

He was like the Bret Hart of his era. Bret carried the WWF in a weak New Generation Era.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yeah, from what I see John Cena has definitely carried the WWE. The WWE could still be what it was if they started writing serious storylines again, instead of being overly conscious as to that fourth wall being broken.
                    Last edited by SunSpace; 06-05-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X