Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling was great when he didn't have the ball at his feet. But my god when he had the ball and facing forward he loses the ball way too much. He's not a creator. He has Silva et al at city for that so he can go and exploit the space. With England he is supplying and he simply isn't good enough to do that.

I thought Henderson was good last night. Picked out the runners nicely and was all round decent. i was worried about him trying the over hit hollywood pass but he looked the part.

Ashley Young was a bit frustrating but his corners were excellent. Tripps was awesome too, I wasn't sold on him last year but hes really bringing me around.

It was fun and i enjoyed it, thats all I ask these days.

Comment

• Been looking forward to watching Colombia. could be a corker today against the Japs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Been looking forward to watching Colombia. could be a corker today against the Japs.
        same, feel like it will be a goalfest, no rodriguez, honda or okazaki starting though..

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          same, feel like it will be a goalfest, no rodriguez, honda or okazaki starting though..
          Oh really? Dammit, I got a thing for Honda. I wanted us to sign him when we was linked during his time at AC.

Is Honda injured? I know Hamez has a niggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Oh really? Dammit, I got a thing for Honda. I wanted us to sign him when we was linked during his time at AC.

Is Honda injured? I know Hamez has a niggle.
            yeah hes had injury problems for years now, basically a jap darren anderton now.

Not sure about Columbia's lineup...Japan could actually take this..

Comment

• Sheeesh, thats a good start for Colombia

Comment

• Colombia with the nice hands

Comment

• Where’s my boy, Roy?

He loves Carlos Sanchez

Horrific player that lad.

Lasted 3 mins.

Comment

• Imaging fulfilling your dreams of playing at a World Cup, to it being over after 3 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Where’s my boy, Roy?

He loves Carlos Sanchez

Horrific player that lad.

Lasted 3 mins.
                      Logged on purely to see this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X