Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was probably the best world cup in my lifetime.

Great from the start to the end.

Comment

• France deserved it overall.. Beat Argrntina.. belgium.. Uruguay and Croatia in the KO stages.. Scored 11 goals in those four games also

Croatia squeaked past easier teams like Russia.. Denmark and England.. That lesbian Modric didn't really deserve a winners medal

Comment

• France deserved it.

For all Croatia's nice passing at times, they did very little apart from the first goal. France took their chances well and have more quality in that department.

I think people get confused by teams looking tidy on the ball for being the better side. France absolutely killed them off.

Comment

• Comment

• France has won more World Cups than England. How does that make you feel, lads?

Comment

• Sack Deschamps?

Man’s on actual crack. What else do want him to win the Super Bowl, Wimbledon, the Ryder Cup, the Gloucester cheese rolling championship

Comment

• I do hope fifa does something about France stealing Africa's best talent tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                  France has won more World Cups than England. How does that make you feel, lads?
                  Congrats to our French brothers.

We build a tunnel under the f.ucking sea so we can hang out more easily.

Can you imagine the Canadians doing that for you guys. They’d dig down so they can break away for ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I grew up with football unlike you.

You come across as the Dan Rafael of our football threads .

Absolutely clueless .
                    Bra your extent of your knowledge is British level you don't see me arguing with you on British ****

Stick to your level

Comment

• Well... in my lifetime watching futbol, I'm 0-3 in World Cup Finals.

Best tournament thus far, and fantastic final, but just a dissapointing ending.
                      Lame celebration by the French. The Croats started buttf^cking their coach when they won

Comment

Working...
                      X