Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking beer at noon on Wednesday in honor of the Englishmen and their great victory forthcoming today. God Save the Queen!

Comment

• [MENTION]ShoulderRoll[/MENTION], I have been misguided with my support. I should have been fully behind England.

British-Jamaican Ashley Young, a winger with Manchester United, can still enjoy his mother’s specialty jerk chicken because she sends him parcels of the spicy dish through the mail. Young, 31, a one-time England International, has been unable to duplicate his mother Sharon’s cooking, so she sends his favorite Jamaican-style dinners via post. Young lives 200 miles away from his parents in Cheshire, so can’t just join them for dinner whenever he wants. He said that he has tried to get instruction from his mother on making his favorite recipes, but he has not had success in following her recipes.
      Read more: http://jamaicans.com/british-jamaica...#ixzz5KxmlhcmJ

Di man love him jerk chicken.
      Last edited by siablo14; 07-11-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Not nervous for some reason (was ****ting it vs Col/Swede)

Idk why.. maybe because semi final already feels like a big achievement for us?

Comment

• Southgate rolling with the same starting 11 as the Sweden game

Comment

• War Green Teefs!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              What did you think of Lukaku's performance?

I thought he was terrible. Had a great chance for a diving header but opted to just poke his neck out instead and failed to make contact. He really lacks an edge that big top drawer strikers need.
              Yeah he wasn't great was he? I dunno, i think he bullies inferior defenders but seems to go missing against quality teams, but he's not the only one.

He was better than Giroud tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Not nervous for some reason (was ****ting it vs Col/Swede)

Idk why.. maybe because semi final already feels like a big achievement for us?
                Good for you..

I'm sweating

Comment

• This was my pub on Saturday, already on it tonight! It's coming home!

Comment

• I hope the McLaddies win.

Still, I pick France.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      This was my pub on Saturday, already on it tonight! It's coming home!

take it ez on the nosegear lad.

Comment

Working...
                      X