No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    You want do a bet if Kane goes to Madrid in the summer i will give you 2-1 odds

I will give you up to the January window too
    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I will even make it better my $200 to your $100 and if I lose I will never post in a football thread again or talk about the game on here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...eal-latest/amp
    Your response, MOTHERDUCKER?

Comment

• That fat yank really posted the daily star and joe.co.uk (literally a meme site) as sources.

Good Lord.

It's come to something when you're making Flicker look like an encyclopedia of European football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
        Your response, MOTHERDUCKER?
        Oh yes let me rush for those great 2 to 1 odds a 200$ to 100$ bet with some random on the internet

When Sky bet have him at 7 to 1 to join Madrid.. You Yanks really are thick as pig ****

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Oh yes let me rush for those great 2 to 1 odds a 200$ to 100$ bet with some random on the internet

When Sky bet have him at 7 to 1 to join Madrid.. You Yanks really are thick as pig ****
          What's stopping you from betting him on here to back up all your talk AND still wagering on Sky bet?

Aren't you confident enough in all the talk you're spewing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
            What's stopping you from betting him on here to back up all your talk AND still wagering on Sky bet?

Aren't you confident enough in all the talk you're spewing?
            Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            I wouldn't be shocked if both Mpappe and Kane and up at Madrid this summer to replace Ronaldo and Benzema
            All that talk = Me saying I wouldn't be surprised if Mpappe/Kane replace Ronaldo and Benzema

Luckily i am not a mug like you and won't be taking 2-1 odds with some random who probably wouldn't even pay anyway when an actual legitimate betting site has 7-1 odds

Yank logic right here good lord
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 07-14-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              That fat yank really posted the daily star and joe.co.uk (literally a meme site) as sources.

Good Lord.

It's come to something when you're making Flicker look like an encyclopedia of European football.
              Boy I schooled you before

Comment

• Didn't take my boy for a pussy until he started talking ignore list and motherducking the bet

I'm heartbroken ya'll

#prayforme

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  All that talk = Me saying I wouldn't be surprised if Mpappe/Kane replace Ronaldo and Benzema

Luckily i am not a mug like you and won't be taking 2-1 odds with some random who probably wouldn't even pay anyway when an actual legitimate betting site has 7-1 odds

Yank logic right here good lord
                  Are you going to at least bet on the betting site? Do you actually believe what you say is going to happen?

Or are you one of those guys that just throws out a bunch of predictions at the wall to see if any of them stick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I really don't think you understand football correctly as a fat yank if you think teams care about finishing 3rd.

Tiny nations might do.

But I can almost guarantee you the viewing figures for the 3rd placed game will be at least half that of the semi final.
                    I hate to break it to you but talent and ability wise England is a small nation. Medium at best.

You're acting like they were one of the main favourites before the tournament and the 3rd place was a consolation price, meanwhile it would of been their second best showing at the World Cup ever.

That's why other nations dislike England so much. The delusion of grandeur. That's what Modric and other Croats were talking about.

If England didn't care they wouldn't have picked up the pace in the second half and desperately tried to score the equalizer.

They lost because Belgium is a better team and they've proven that twice in this tournament. Not because they didn't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Didn't take my boy for a pussy until he started talking ignore list and motherducking the bet

I'm heartbroken ya'll

#prayforme
                      "*****" says the guy offering 2-1 odds when some sites are offering 7-1 for him just to leave spurs

Comment

Working...
                      X