No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

He played great vs the weakest teams England faced, Tunisia and Panama. That's 2 games out of 7.
    And Columbia.. He basically played bad in one game vs Croatia and had an average game vs Sweden

Look i really couldn't give a **** if a striker is scoring tap ins... Penalties or 30 yard screamers.. As long as he's scoring

The guy won the golden boot and is a big reason an unranked England team made the semis.. He also earnt most of those penalties he scored also

The guy has been a top 3 striker this tournament along with Lukaku and Mpappe (who isn't really an out and out striker)

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      https://www.joe.co.uk/amp/sport/real...ry-kane-158525

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/t...kane-8hkl8f8lv

Face it bruh no one outside of England rates him

Lol at ignore didn't take you for that type Ducker
      Nice pundits you linked there

And Na the sum of your posts this thread "lolol EnglAnd is ****" not even subtle or intelligent trolling
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 07-14-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Nice pundits you linked there

And Na the sum of your posts this thread "lolol EnglAnd is ****" not even subtle or intelligent trolling

No one outside of England rates him it's just facts his only big money transfer will be to another English club

For the bold part it's like ya'll say "tongue in cheek" "taking the piss" "getting b1tch slapped "

Don't get wound up and put me on ignore I don't know what would I do with my life if that ever happens

Comment

• Nice to see Ohara Davies representing all proud Englishmen with his unparalleled football knowledge

Comment

No one outside of England rates him it's just facts his only big money transfer will be to another English club

For the bold part it's like ya'll say "tongue in cheek" "taking the piss" "getting b1tch slapped "

Don't get wound up and put me on ignore I don't know what would I do with my life if that ever happens
            Yep you probably said the same thing with Bale.. Likes of Owen/Beckham also both went to Madrid

I wouldn't be shocked if both Mpappe and Kane and up at Madrid this summer to replace Ronaldo and Benzema

Again if your gonna troll at least change it up a bit rather then "England is ****" "England player is ****" for the past 100 posts in this thread.. Your inane bull**** is bad enough in the usual football thread

But I guess that's Yank level "banter" repeating the same crap for the thousandth time
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 07-14-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• 4th place sounds about right. 3 wins 1 draw 3 losses

Youngest squad in the tournament and inexperienced at international level, did well considering how open this World Cup was but not good enough to take advantage.

Same problems as before, lack of ingenuity in the final third linking midfield to attack, over reliance on set pieces. Too predictable and no plan B. Same old England.

How well they do in the future will depend on how many young players come through playing key roles for big teams. They are severely lacking strength in depth compared to the big nations, there's simply not enough players to choose from playing regularly in the strongest leagues. This has been a problem for the past 20 years now.

English clubs won't pick English players out of sympathy when they have the pick of the world's best young players through their extensive scouting systems. Nevermind the U-17 and U-20 teams winning the World Cup respectively, don't get excited until they start breaking into the top first-teams.

That said I like Southgate and this bunch of players I wish them well in for future, I hope the British media don't turn on them like they usually do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Yep you probably said the same thing with Bale.. Likes of Owen/Beckham also both went to Madrid
                And they were both flops

You want do a bet if Kane goes to Madrid in the summer i will give you 2-1 odds

I will give you up to the January window too

Comment

• I will even make it better my $200 to your $100 and if I lose I will never post in a football thread again or talk about the game on here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...eal-latest/amp

Comment

• Comment

Act like you didn't care about 3rd place
                      I really don't think you understand football correctly as a fat yank if you think teams care about finishing 3rd.

Tiny nations might do.

But I can almost guarantee you the viewing figures for the 3rd placed game will be at least half that of the semi final.

Comment

Working...
                      X