No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    To me the most over rated soccer player in the history of the sport, I'm really starting to think he bent over for the devil to get all this fkn fame.
    Don't get me wrong he's a great player.. but he's been playing infront of two of the best Spanish players of all time (Xavi/Iniesta) most of his career.. who have won stuff internationally and at club level

Comment

• damn i thought that was going to be 4-4 there

Comment

• Messi thinking now...maybe if I start running next time things might be different

Comment

• Mi Argentina linda y poderosa queda eliminada.

Que partidazo de todas maneras.

VAMOS Uruguay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fantastic game.

Congrats to France.

Comment

• How about a replay of the last play

Good game

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                No it doesn't so don't feel sorry for me. I am for all races and encourage diversity. You don't.

You more concerned about race on a serious level. You don't even want them to live and work in your country or even play football for your country. Now that sucks and I... feel sorry for you.
                First thing I noticed about Mbappe is that he's a great player.

First thing you noticed is that he's black lol.

Great way to live your life.

And me not wanting them in my country has nothing to do with their race, has everything to do with the rules they obey and their beliefs. Basically it has everything to do with Islam.

Comment

• Messi hasn't had a great world cup but lets not forget that Argentina were finalists last time and he basically dragged them through the group stage in 2014.

This Argentina are terrible by their usual standards. They only scraped through qualifying for the world cup and Messi got them there in the final game.

He is a great player but this Argentina team is clueless. No idea of how they want to play and no real tactical awareness. They're all to blame, including the manager. Messi included.

Comment

• Anyway, don't derail this thread with your immigrants and race BS siablo. Last time I'm asking you this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      First thing I noticed about Mbappe is that he's a great player.

First thing you noticed is that he's black lol.

Great way to live your life.

And me not wanting them in my country has nothing to do with their race, has everything to do with the rules they obey and their beliefs. Basically it has everything to do with Islam.
                      Yawn.

As you were saying, good game.

I hope the next one is as good.

Comment

Working...
                      X