No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    England is winning the game, but these Panamanian thugs are winning the war.
    lol they are not even interested at playing at this moment just inflicting maximum damage

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      England is winning the game, but these Panamanian thugs are winning the war.
      Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Panama

You have been weighed

You have been measured

And you have been found wanting

Comment

• I know its only Panama and I have such little faith in England but Southgates somehow winning me over and this has to be Englands best chance in ages.
        We'll at least reach the quarters its almost a given.
        I've seen absolutely nothing in the big teams to fear.

Spain look 'alright', Croatia solid as always but no other team has any identity.

I know England will no doubt make me eat my words but I'll say it, they can win this WC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Kane will surpass Ronaldo and Lukaku today. He'll end up scoring 4 if they keep up with this pace i think.

Panama are literally playing like amateurs. But that's not England's problem.
          England have played terrible teams like this before and struggled to win 1-0.. 2-1 etc.. or even drawing.. this is a very welcome suprise

Comment

• Concacaf messed up in not disallowing that non goal in the final game of qualifications.
            Panama should not have gone to the world cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lol they are not even interested at playing at this moment just inflicting maximum damage
              England is gonna be tenderized after this game, geeeezzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I know its only Panama and I have such little faith in England but Southgates somehow winning me over and this has to be Englands best chance in ages.
                We'll at least reach the quarters its almost a given.
                I've seen absolutely nothing in the big teams to fear.

Spain look 'alright', Croatia solid as always but no other team has any identity.

I know England will no doubt make me eat my words but I'll say it, they can win this WC.
                Calm down mate

England do look better than they have for a long time, but i'll reserve judgement until we play a quality side. They look dodgy at the back imo.

Comment

• What is Panama’s team talk?

Just smash them.

You’re f.ucking s.hit, lads

Comment

• Comment

• Panama do deserve this tbh.

I know their a minnow but their behaviour has been appalling. They deserve to be embarrassed in public like this

Comment

Working...
                      X