No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I want Renard to take me on his yacht to wine and dine me.
    Looks like the kind of guy who would wine and dine you, take you on his yacht, act like you are the most special girl in the world, make you think ‘finally here is a real man not like these boys I have been dating’ and then once he’s had his way you never hear from him again.

Comment

• I thought my 1-1 prediction was a bit out there but they deserve a point.

Amrabat looks awesome down the right, he looks crap for Watford every time i've seen him.

Pepe is still a arse too I see.

Comment

• Portuguese are the Cleveland Cavaliers of Futbol

Comment

• Portugal are shit, yet somehow scrape the results they need. Just like 2016.

Take Ronaldo out of that team, they don't make it out of the groups.

Has a team ever played so well, finish on 0 points? Gutted for Morocco

Comment

• Morocco are a team that need a fox in the box if ever i saw one.

Comment

• Portugal are ****e. They weren't even good against Spain, despite getting a 3-3 draw. Take out that free kick and they got a lucky goal from a De Gea howler and an early penalty.

They were terrible today but always have half a chance because of Ronaldo. They'll get found out once they meet a good side. They won't get gifted goals like they did v Spain again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Yeah this woman has been on MOTD a few times.

I got no problem with female commentators, but this one in particular has a horrendous voice.

To prove no sexist, I can’t stand the Neville bros as commentators either.
                There's a woman who commentates the cricket on 5live and she's pretty good. Alison Mitchell i think she's called.

Comment

• Portugal still doing what they've done since the Euro's. No matter how well they play they still find ways to get results. I'm betting they make it to the quarterfinals, maybe even semi's depending on the draw. Spain and Uruguay 2-0 for me today

Comment

• Logged in late but I was hoping for a 2-0 for Portugal

My predictions for today:
                    No upsets..
                    Uruguay - Saudi Arabia : 2:1
                    Spain - Iran: 1:0

Comment

• You would expect the likes of Suarez and Cavani to get off the mark today. The Saudi's are awful.

Uruguay looked poor in their first game but have enough quality to improve a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X