No announcement yet.

Scenario: does this make u gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario: does this make u gay?

Scenario: You're at the bar and the hottest woman in the world asks you back to her place. She wants it doggy and you finish, then she reveals she had a **** and is trans. Are you a ****?

D- troll thread. New alt names, same ole alt troll questions.

I know its hard to come up with new material, but thats what makes a great troll. Be great my troll homies. Don't be a lackluster, boring troll asking sh^t trolls been asking on the internet since 1998. I believe in you guys. Lets troll the rest of 2018 & make it the greatest BS troll year on record ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      D- troll thread. New alt names, same ole alt troll questions.

I know its hard to come up with new material, but thats what makes a great troll. Be great my troll homies. Don't be a lackluster, boring troll asking sh^t trolls been asking on the internet since 1998. I believe in you guys. Lets troll the rest of 2018 & make it the greatest BS troll year on record ever.
      wow sensitive. Did you accidentally bang a tranny?

Comment

''hottest woman in the world''

a phag is a guy who trolls for sex from other guys.

being fooled into tranny sex shouldnt count, BUT, im sure there were signs.

a guy who likes to be pegged (gf fncking him with strapon) is more h0m0.

Comment

Originally posted by Preston18air View Post
          wow sensitive. Did you accidentally bang a tranny?
          You really trying to project some tranny sh^t on me to make your sh^tty troll thread seem better?

Come on man. Have you been frozen somewhere for the last 10 years & escaped to troll some sh^t tonight from 2008 or f#cking what?

Don't try to put your tired troll material on me. Aspire to be a better troll my friend. I'm only here to help. Don't take it personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            You really trying to project some tranny sh^t on me to make your sh^tty troll thread seem better?

Come on man. Have you been frozen somewhere for the last 10 years & escaped to troll some sh^t tonight from 2008 or f#cking what?

Don't try to put your tired troll material on me. Aspire to be a better troll my friend. I'm only here to help. Don't take it personal.
            So I'll take that as a "yes"

Comment

If you're not gay, nothing is gonna make you gay.

Just like if you're gay, nothing is gonna make you straight.

You're either one or the other. Being bisexual is the same as being gay because you're sure as hell not straight, you're just a gay person who likes vaginas.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-04-2018, 12:41 AM.

Comment

So I'll take that as a "yes"
                I'll take that as a no to expect quality troll threads from you in the future Alt Account Troll dude.

Comment

Scenario: You're at the bar and the hottest woman in the world asks you back to her place. She wants it doggy and you finish, then she reveals she had a **** and is trans. Are you a ****?
                  No...….. but the fact that you made a thread asking if this makes you gay, does indeed, make you gay...…...Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 06-04-2018, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure 87% of the people on here would **** a tranny. It literally comes up all the time. And it's just a way for people to put it out there without actually coming out to the people on their lives.

Comment

Working...
                    X