No announcement yet.

Scenario: does this make u gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You really trying to project some tranny sh^t on me to make your sh^tty troll thread seem better?

Come on man. Have you been frozen somewhere for the last 10 years & escaped to troll some sh^t tonight from 2008 or f#cking what?

Don't try to put your tired troll material on me. Aspire to be a better troll my friend. I'm only here to help. Don't take it personal.
    You know how I've been on Tinder heavy lately? I matched with a tranny. (I didn't know at the time)

This mother****er was like "I don't have a ***** yet" unmatched quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You know how I've been on Tinder heavy lately? I matched with a tranny. (I didn't know at the time)

what i dont get is why a normal guy has to just shrug off their decent ?!?!? those freaks think they have a right to throw on some make up and wear women clothes that makes them a woman.

supposed you went for it and was truly fooled ?!?!? why in the fnck is that thing matching with you ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        what i dont get is why a normal guy has to just shrug off their decent ?!?!? those freaks think they have a right to throw on some make up and wear women clothes that makes them a woman.

supposed you went for it and was truly fooled ?!?!? why in the fnck is that thing matching with you ?!?!?
        I know! Why do they sign up as a female on Tinder or whatever?

Imagine I met with this creature? And his Willy is bigger than mine?

Comment

Man I just finished a slice. You saying that almost made it come right back up

Comment

Ur a gay troll that likes trannys. Have fun man

Comment

Do not go to meetup.com then lol. I joined that place a couple months back & they got trannies all over that mfing place.

Respect to these girls with dicks trying to meet their soulmate or just got some booty, but come the f#ck on dating sites you can't have trannies in the regular girls section of the f#cking site. You need some sorts disclaimer or a search option that weeds them out or some f#cking sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Glad your doing well... we surrounded by know it all children...
                my I tio Mauricio died yesterday... he was a great man for me,,,,,, I’m struggling to process the pain, mourn.

He loved boxing, music, and me...

Para mi tio, Please listen... thanks... I pray for your medically sick people.. that’s All I Pablo Augustine can do..

For my uncle, you, and your people...
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxwxM8qVnK4
                Tried to PM you but your message box is full!

Peace Orale!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Peace Orale!
                  I’ll delete a few messages.. now

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Peace Orale!
                    Zaroku @ Gmail , Com
                    My mail box is blowing up... too many aimeless fatherless children with key boards...

Comment

I know! Why do they sign up as a female on Tinder or whatever?

Imagine I met with this creature? And his Willy is bigger than mine?
                      id be beyond pissed if a creature (best way to describe them things) started chatting me up irl.

Comment

Working...
                      X