Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A blast from the past, Bud Ice and gangsta rap...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBeer BostenGuy -MAGA- Jayded THE RED™

5 star and sticky this thread please

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      When I moved to LA, I worked for alpha virtual, then edmunds.com. I was a direction of data quality or something like that, marklogic XML content server that Paul pedersen. I was in love with the LA area, I was living at 1920 sawtelle blvd, a few blocks away from work, I beat a case, didn’t get indicted on another case. My first wife, was happy and in love, so I was happy and in love... unlike you, I made mainly wrong choices.. it was 2001, five years later, I was abandoned by my wife, under investigation by the fed, an executive at edmunds.com... and adrift in a sea of bad decisions and terrible choices... i lost my wife, my beloved sister linda(cancer) my cousin Ricky, my tia Phillis, my cousins David and Joey... all in 2005.. I can’t even describe how miserable or suicidal I was, I was addicted to OxyContin, it dulled the pain...

I wished more than once I’d die... I then met my new wife, she saved my life... she was highly skeptical about my claims, UC Berkeley, smart guy, etc... she met a few of my friends and asked if I was not insane... she told me they, 4 guys said, yeah he’s insane, but... but... omg... he’s insane in a great and amazing way..

I’m glad you and your choices worked out.... May GOD’s blessings grace and mercy always be upon you, your kith and kin... I just lifted you up in prayer to GOD... I’m a Jew, I see God in everything.

I’m good now, just like the biblical Job(not job/work). Job who lost it all and was made whole again... I’m whole again.... it took a long time... I made this journey longer and more painful by bad choices...

Peace brother..
      sorry to hear that.

all 2005 for me was spent here

hell all of 2004,2005,2006

Comment

Listened to the videos. Not bad but they drop the N*bomb more than the black rappers lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          sorry to hear that.

all 2005 for me was spent here

hell all of 2004,2005,2006
          I made it outta that darkness, My wife is cooking for me now, It’s all good. This Jew Mexicano ain’t going nowhere.. I gonna evict white boys from stolen lands. and let my **** peprimo **** them in their pink azz culo’s y antes que morir me... I’m gonna make a lot of noise... ahora, en me corazon, hay mucho tristesa, if there are any spelling errors, it’s because my os is Japanese. It autocorrects in many ways.

いいか,私の いい打てる納品。。。I’m the worst kinda Mexicano... I don’t know my place, speak truth to power, stubborn like a mule... peace Hermano...

Comment

Nothing beats tupac, got 'got my mind up ' on atm

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Hell yeah now you're talking.

Honestly bro I've never been a fan of black or white rappers. Mexican rappers are the greatest of all time in my opinion.

2Mex

NB Ridaz

Baby Bash

Lucky Luciano

Kap G

Lawless

Kinto Sol

Crooked Stilo

South Park Mexican

Control Machete

Quota

Down AKA Kilo

Lil Moco

Sick Jacken

A Lighter Shade of Brown

Mr. Shadow

Juan Gotti

Chingo Bling

Grimm

DarkRoom Familia

Low- G

Califa Thugs

Slow Pain

Kid Frost

Dyablo

Tha Mexikinz

Kirko Bangz

Mr Blue

Akwid

Conejo

Coast

Goldtoes

Jay Tee

Powda

Brownside

Mc Blvd

Ms. Sancha

Delinquent Habits

Lil Rob

Mr Criminal

Carolyn Rodriguez

Psycho Realm

Lil Cuete

Clika One

Knightowl

N2Deep

King Lil G

^^^I'll take any of these Mexican rappers over 2Pac, Biggy, or Eminem any day.
              What about Proper Dos. You slippin whipper snapper.

There is also Mental Illness and N2Deep and Potna Duece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM8LJgdbZgY

Potna Duece video.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                psssh in my hood back in the days you get 3 40's for $5 flat, king kobras, mickeys, old e and steel reserve were the only ones you can get the 3 for 5 with. Needless to say we stayed drinking Old E's and got them steel reserves when we aint really give a fuck lfmao.

and im still good in my hood.

we bumped some real G music in our hood.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Homie, you got a stronger stomach than me. I still get the chills thinking of throwing up steel reserve. I remember paying a bum $5 for 3 steel reserve (2 for me 1 for him) and he said "good luck youngster." Thats why I stuck with Bud Ice.
                Sup wit dat MD 20/20 a and that top of the line wine Carlos Rossi!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2uNMDaRok4

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  Listened to the videos. Not bad but they drop the N*bomb more than the black rappers lol
                  lmfao one clip he posted dude said this is for them slob ass n*ggas lmfao homie just you saying n*gga made you a slob lmfao.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I made it outta that darkness, My wife is cooking for me now, It’s all good. This Jew Mexicano ain’t going nowhere.. I gonna evict white boys from stolen lands. and let my **** peprimo **** them in their pink azz culo’s y antes que morir me... I’m gonna make a lot of noise... ahora, en me corazon, hay mucho tristesa, if there are any spelling errors, it’s because my os is Japanese. It autocorrects in many ways.

いいか,私の いい打てる納品。。。I’m the worst kinda Mexicano... I don’t know my place, speak truth to power, stubborn like a mule... peace Hermano...
                  Hell yeah,

Im the same way bro, made it out and prosper like it aint shit, came up in 1 summer.

Now I get pleasure in putting homeboys on, helping homeboys get their own shit going legit, more of us than their is of them and once we become majority business owners, majority property owner its OVER!.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    Nothing beats tupac, got 'got my mind up ' on atm
                    2Pac All Eyez on Me BOOK 2 is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

Haha, it's not an nbomb if they put the a behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X