Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A blast from the past, Bud Ice and gangsta rap...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one from Stomper

Comment

Young Jefe aka Young Money

Comment

quinceanera jam

Comment

Chato classic

Comment

Victor Ortiz's homeboys

Comment

Raskal straight from the dome not written

Comment

Probly shoulda posted this in my Friday thread but whatevs

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Homie, you got a stronger stomach than me. I still get the chills thinking of throwing up steel reserve. I remember paying a bum $5 for 3 steel reserve (2 for me 1 for him) and he said "good luck youngster." Thats why I stuck with Bud Ice.
                  Steel reserve are no joke, aint gonna lie like I dont feel it when I drink it cause I do lol old e are like natural lights compared to steel reserves.

I remember the homies used to always meet up and pile our cash up together and get some brew and some bud and then from there the day just goes on however it goes. Usually some scraps or fuck some hoes. Back before you can hide on the internet lmfao from the days of "What the **** you looking at" "where you from" GOOD OLD DAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Another one from Stomper
                    Young Jefe aka Young Money
                    quinceanera jam
                    Chato classic
                    Victor Ortiz's homeboys
                    Raskal straight from the dome not written
                    Probly shoulda posted this in my Friday thread but whatevs
                    lmfao homie you gotta be trolling, they all trash.

Go listen to these 2 songs and then all the ones you listed, lmfao Support Raza but raza that can actually ****ing rap not trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Sitting here drinking 1 of 2 32's of Bud Ice (2 for $4 out the door) listening to KDEY (93.5FM L.A.) makes me think back of when I was a lil wannabe from CrownTown. Thank God I enlisted, who knows where Id be. I still love to drink and love my west coast gangsta rap but I can see how it can corrupt a young mind.

Anyways I NEVER forget where I came from but I am glad I made the choices I made.
                      When I moved to LA, I worked for alpha virtual, then edmunds.com. I was a direction of data quality or something like that, marklogic XML content server that Paul pedersen. I was in love with the LA area, I was living at 1920 sawtelle blvd, a few blocks away from work, I beat a case, didn’t get indicted on another case. My first wife, was happy and in love, so I was happy and in love... unlike you, I made mainly wrong choices.. it was 2001, five years later, I was abandoned by my wife, under investigation by the fed, an executive at edmunds.com... and adrift in a sea of bad decisions and terrible choices... i lost my wife, my beloved sister linda(cancer) my cousin Ricky, my tia Phillis, my cousins David and Joey... all in 2005.. I can’t even describe how miserable or suicidal I was, I was addicted to OxyContin, it dulled the pain...

I wished more than once I’d die... I then met my new wife, she saved my life... she was highly skeptical about my claims, UC Berkeley, smart guy, etc... she met a few of my friends and asked if I was not insane... she told me they, 4 guys said, yeah he’s insane, but... but... omg... he’s insane in a great and amazing way..

I’m glad you and your choices worked out.... May GOD’s blessings grace and mercy always be upon you, your kith and kin... I just lifted you up in prayer to GOD... I’m a Jew, I see God in everything.

I’m good now, just like the biblical Job(not job/work). Job who lost it all and was made whole again... I’m whole again.... it took a long time... I made this journey longer and more painful by bad choices...

Peace brother..

Comment

Working...
                      X