Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity stars react to Roseanne's cancellation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people look up to these "celebrities" as if their words hold any weight? I'm talking about us commoners. Roseanne or Zoe Saldana...who gives a ****? American culture is sick.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Why do people look up to these "celebrities" as if their words hold any weight? I'm talking about us commoners. Roseanne or Zoe Saldana...who gives a ****? American culture is sick.
      Agreed, it's absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Agreed, it's absolutely pathetic.
        theyre celebs for a reason and a lot of $$$$ go into them. Companies become synonymous with some celebs. everything a celeb does is photographed and documented and that rep rubs off on whoever has them for clients.

whenever i read about a celeb walking in the park with their kid within the 1st 3 pages of a newspaper, i know society has reached its end. why is a celeb walking in a park with their kid newsworthy ?!?!?

it would have been this way throughout time had social media always been around.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-rose...162318810.html

Comment

Roseanne Barr Insists 'Planet Of The Apes' Tweet Was About Anti-Semitism

Roseanne Barr now insists her offensive tweet about Valerie Jarrett had nothing to do with race, and was instead her way of speaking out against anti-Semitism.

The actress posted a puzzling new explanation Wednesday for her tweet calling Jarrett, who is black, the baby of “muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes,” which led to the cancellation of her sitcom “Roseanne” more than two weeks ago.

“Rod Serling wrote Planet of The Apes. It was about anti-semitism,” Barr wrote on Twitter. “That is what my tweet referred to – the anti semitism of the Iran deal. Low IQ ppl can think whatever they want.”

Serling, who was Jewish, did indeed co-write the 1968 film “The Planet of the Apes” starring Charlton Heston, but the script was based on the novel “La Plančte des Singes,” which was published by French author Pierre Boulle in 1963.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...614-story.html

Comment

Working...
            X