Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What event, or non event, can cause each and every one of us, to look out for eachoth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What event, or non event, can cause each and every one of us, to look out for eachoth

I win you lose?
    I defeated you so you have no voice?
    Because I defeated you on the field of battle, I own you!
    Because my land got stolen by invaders, I’ll invade lands occupied by weaker peoples!

The indigenous people were savages and we had to take their lands!

The actual owners were evicted after losing a few battles and a war, I owe the actual owners nothing.

Send them back, although I myself trace my lineage to people who were never invited, overstayed their welcome, and falsely believed the lands between seas and islands are there for the taking!

I don’t even understand why I’m writing this drivel. But it isn’t factually inaccurate.

I think the solution is first finding a way to prevent people from lying to themselves.

Humanity has never solved this problem, and won't be able to without assistance. I think technology will be able to help. The use of AI, possibly supplemented by the use of fMRI machines, will help people see when their own brains are deceiving them, and may help train them to be fully truthful to themselves.

Then people won't be able to make up crappy excuses to be bad to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      I think the solution is first finding a way to prevent people from lying to themselves.

Humanity has never solved this problem, and won't be able to without assistance. I think technology will be able to help. The use of AI, possibly supplemented by the use of fMRI machines, will help people see when their own brains are deceiving them, and may help train them to be fully truthful to themselves.

Then people won't be able to make up crappy excuses to be bad to each other.
      I agree wholeheartedly, yet I have no clue on implementation.

CUrrently, I get paid to bring other peoples dreams to fruition!

Comment

As walking dead proved that’s not in human nature

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Well said homie, very well said!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I realized it’s pretty much each man, for himself...

Comment

Orgies, usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Orgies, usually.
                Well said, let’s do it! I gots a grip of j cum sluts looking to ride!

Comment

I think like Ronald Reagan said back in the day. Some attacking alien force would make all of Earth's people to come together to fight back...think Independence Day with Will Smith. I think anything less doesn't work on a massive scale or has quite the Us vs Them quality to it.

That said I think there will ALWAYS be bottom feeders who loot during natural disasters or people that'll rob from their fellow human in a dire situation. So idk about EVERYONE looking out for EVERYONE cuz some people aren't built like that in harsh &/or dangerous situations & only think of themselves first, rightfully, & last, maybe not so rightfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think like Ronald Reagan said back in the day. Some attacking alien force would make all of Earth's people to come together to fight back...think Independence Day with Will Smith. I think anything less doesn't work on a massive scale or has quite the Us vs Them quality to it.

That said I think there will ALWAYS be bottom feeders who loot during natural disasters or people that'll rob from their fellow human in a dire situation. So idk about EVERYONE looking out for EVERYONE cuz some people aren't built like that in harsh &/or dangerous situations & only think of themselves first, rightfully, & last, maybe not so rightfully.
                    As a know it all college kid, I saw this, and asked myself, why can’t the powers, the real powers, the hand that Rocks the cradle
                    Get real with us!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

Comment

Working...
                    X