Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What event, or non event, can cause each and every one of us, to look out for eachoth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    The alien on the left would never roll with those guys!
    He’d be way too busy trying to find out who our true leaders were!
    What if they tell the alien about kangz and sheeit?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      What if they tell the alien about kangz and sheeit?
      As long as these so called kangz and **** didn’t litter next to, or paint grafetti on the alien ships, No problem.

Aliens who are smart enough to bend space/time, and create gravtional vortices, would probably not engage in any way shape of form with the kleeshauantaes, lebrontae, similac-tay self professed kangz of this earth.

I was a king, then I woke up outta my nap, and had to pay a sheet load of bills!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-30-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        All of that is good, Adam.

Just don't say your are better than any of us. You are just a scummy criminal living off your criminal proceeds.
        You know you my guy, no matter how much smack we talk.

All I ask is for you to support your claims if pressed

Too many posters don’t think for themselves, post whatever the media or a meme tells them, and then can’t back it up. Even if I agree with their stance, it’s pathetic that they can’t articulate it when asked.

Case in point—. Gun control, I’m for stricter gun control, Bernie corner says block gun buying from mental ill, i some what agree, but I wanna know what is the criteria for “mentally ill”. There is a lot of gray area, so I agreed with the general concept, but asked what the criteria for mentally ill is, I even gave different examples of people that could be considered mentally ill and just asked yes or no on each individual example if they feel under the restrictions.. Bernie like the dumb piece of shyt he is, couldn’t even comprehend the question, or even realize I was on his side and agreed but I just wanted the criteria laid out.. but like the piece of shyt idiot he is, Bernie just ran off like a hoe

Another example is Julia slobberts and climate change.. I’m pretty pro environment, and I do think mans global imprint is something we need to address. Yet when faced with any questions, Julia slobberts folds like a hoe, can’t answer, and deflects

How can a poster and their position be taken seriously by outsiders looking in, if everytime they are asked a basic question, they fold and run like a hoe?

It just shows who the ****ing idiots are in here

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Too many posters don’t think for themselves, post whatever the media or a meme tells them, and then can’t back it up. Even if I agree with their stance, it’s pathetic that they can’t articulate it when asked.

Case in point—. Gun control, I’m for stricter gun control, Bernie corner says block gun buying from mental ill, i some what agree, but I wanna know what is the criteria for “mentally ill”. There is a lot of gray area, so I agreed with the general concept, but asked what the criteria for mentally ill is, I even gave different examples of people that could be considered mentally ill and just asked yes or no on each individual example if they feel under the restrictions.. Bernie like the dumb piece of shyt he is, couldn’t even comprehend the question, or even realize I was on his side and agreed but I just wanted the criteria laid out.. but like the piece of shyt idiot he is, Bernie just ran off like a hoe

Another example is Julia slobberts and climate change.. I’m pretty pro environment, and I do think mans global imprint is something we need to address. Yet when faced with any questions, Julia slobberts folds like a hoe, can’t answer, and deflects

How can a poster and their position be taken seriously by outsiders looking in, if everytime they are asked a basic question, they fold and run like a hoe?

It's all good, Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Too many posters don’t think for themselves, post whatever the media or a meme tells them, and then can’t back it up. Even if I agree with their stance, it’s pathetic that they can’t articulate what it actually means if or when asked.

Case in point—. Gun control, I’m for stricter gun control, Bernie corner says block gun buying from mentally ill mo ****ers, i some what want to agree, but who defines what or who is mentally fit unfit to posses arms. I wanna know what is the criteria for “mentally ill”. There is a lot of gray area, so I agreed with the general concept, but asked what the criteria for mentally ill is, I even gave different examples of people that could be considered mentally ill and just asked yes or no on each individual example if they feel under the restrictions.. Bernie like the dumb piece of shyt he is, couldn’t even comprehend the question, or even realize I was on his side and agreed but I just wanted the criteria laid out.. but like the piece of shyt idiot he is, Bernie just ran off like a hoe

Wow homie, your question on the criteria for determine mental illness is really subjective..dayum homie.,,, your question requires deep serious thought..

I need time, maybe too much time to properly reply..

Thanks for chin checking this old man, me! Thank you!

I hope I’m not considered an idiot, but I need time to think, compare current things(Patters) with past things(historical patterns)

This thing you posted, resonated with me... keep up the good work. Feel free to talk **** to me and make me think. Make me think, Judaism 101, but **** religion. Keep it real homie, thanks.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 05-30-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I win you lose?
              I defeated you so you have no voice?
              Because I defeated you on the field of battle, I own you!
              Because my land got stolen by invaders, I’ll invade lands occupied by weaker peoples!

The indigenous people were savages and we had to take their lands!

The actual owners were evicted after losing a few battles and a war, I owe the actual owners nothing.

Send them back, although I myself trace my lineage to people who were never invited, overstayed their welcome, and falsely believed the lands between seas and islands are there for the taking!

I don’t even understand why I’m writing this drivel. But it isn’t factually inaccurate.
              The human heart is evil at it's very core... love of Christ is all that changes people.

As soon as we all realize that we go based on that truth, rather th as n our feelings, we will be better off. Feelings lie and deceive us all. Love is a decision, not a feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                As walking dead proved that’s not in human nature
                Gotta agree with this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  The human heart is evil at it's very core... love of Christ is all that changes people.
                  So only Christians aren't evil?

You are a living demonstration of the problem this thread is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    As walking dead proved that’s not in human nature
                    I wish it wasn’t so. I’m a fools fool for believing in the brotherhood of man. I guess Darwinian-ly speaking I’m a ****ing failure. One of my favorite songs is by a band led by a Jew guy, lead singer of janes addiction, song “I would for you” and “Jane says” Jane says, mirrored my sisters death, cancer, and she never left my home without her Whig, chemo therapy was uslrsss..

I can’t listen to that song, without remembering my sister Linda(spanish for beautiful).

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Gotta agree with this dude.
                      If I didn’t believe with all my heart and soul, I’d do as much evil as I could, and never look back nor regret..

I’m dealing with fools who never, never ever had to bust a grape?!

I say, Good for them... my life has not been filed champagne wishes nor caviar dreans... I learned I ain’t ****, and I’ll never be accepted by people I want to be like,
                      .... nevermind

Comment

Working...
                      X