Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What event, or non event, can cause each and every one of us, to look out for eachoth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    If the aliens look anything like the guy in the left:

I can see guys like siablo14, Motorcity Cobra or megas30 siding with them and calling them 'their people'.
    Gotta see his hair texture first.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Gotta see his hair texture first.

Comment

If the aliens look anything like the guy in the left:

I can see guys like siablo14, Motorcity Cobra or megas30 siding with them and calling them 'their people'.
        Hahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha!

I hope that I, can distinguish myself like Jan Sobieski, at the battle of Vienna! Great post!

Comment

But Szef, you know it aint just skin colour for me because I don't care for the Toms.

Comment

But Szef, you know it aint just skin colour for me because I don't care for the Toms.
            Good hair, pretty hands and feet, a juicy azz, and divk riding skills!

Bumbba clot! Then waking or being woke up, by my honey Mae, eating porridge, after I blow to many loads, paradise.. at least for me... I’m a simple man.

Then hearing the Steele drums singing to my as my woman feeds me from her hands.

I can’t stress enough how wpessential it is for a man to venture out and discover these things for himself..

We had a group of Jamaican dudes, who the NF, nuestra familia, wanted to **** up, “no ******s in our hood Z”

I chin checked them, and approached the intruders, and before the night was out, we were, laughing, drinking, eating, and sharing stories. They were dry as ****, no weed, I brought over a few QP, quarter pounds, of top shelf bomb azz herb. If a guy was 15 feet away, he’d have been high as a kite!

Homie, if I got it, you got it! That’s how I do it!

Conversely, I’m ready to go back to prison anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Good hair, pretty hands and feet, a juicy azz, and divk riding skills!

Bumbba clot! Then waking or being woke up, by my honey Mae, eating porridge, after I blow to many loads, paradise.. at least for me... I’m a simple man.

Then hearing the Steele drums singing to my as my woman feeds me from her hands.

I can’t stress enough how wpessential it is for a man to venture out and discover these things for himself..

We had a group of Jamaican dudes, who the NF, nuestra familia, wanted to **** up, “no ******s in our hood Z”

I chin checked them, and approached the intruders, and before the night was out, we were, laughing, drinking, eating, and sharing stories. They were dry as ****, no weed, I brought over a few QP, quarter pounds, of top shelf bomb azz herb. If a guy was 15 feet away, he’d have been high as a kite!

Homie, if I got it, you got it! That’s how I do it!

Conversely, I’m ready to go back to prison anytime!
              Yeah man. The weed I smell down here is quite potent.

Comment

Yeah man. The weed I smell down here is quite potent.
                When I smoke, I smoke... more warmongering politicians needs to smoke... smoke first, war later..
                War never...

My father and I grew the herb together.

Sinsemila (without seeds) brain food was always on the menu, in my fathers home, a home I bought him..

He tended the plants, and I tended the cash register. We had bills to pay too.

I miss my dad, but we had and shared good and bad times... he stayed the same win, lose, or draw.

Comment

When I smoke, I smoke... more warmongering politicians needs to smoke... smoke first, war later..
                  War never...

My father and I grew the herb together.

Sinsemila (without seeds) brain food was always on the menu, in my fathers home, a home I bought him..

He tended the plants, and I tended the cash register. We had bills to pay too.

I miss my dad, but we had and shared good and bad times... he stayed the same win, lose, or draw.
                  That's the type of human beings I like.

Comment

That's the type of human beings I like.
                    He was that guy! He died in my arms, and I realized a lot of things. Instantaneously, laugh and smile, life ends, the spirit lives on, remember the past, and don’t repeat bull crap!

If you can spare a dime, or some time do it, live and learn.

I posted a thread about a girl I mentored who is a google exec now.

she contacted a mutual friend, asking, and begging me not to enpmarrass her. I contacted jaded, and he fixed it. She told my friend that she misses our wild times together, etc.. etc..

Good enough for me... but, I should have never called her out like that..

She loved Jamaican food, rastaman beliefs... etc... she partied with my people and our Jamaican brothers. It was all good bumbbaclot. I supplied weed to those fools for a few years, at a steep discount.

I’ve been called a n1ggwr lovwer, even thought my great grandmother was Angelita Hackson, who my great grandfather married and got thrown outta his worthless family... Jews thrown out of Spain, who relocated to new Spain, aka, Texas, suddenly felt that a beautiful black woman, made his divk hard.. **** Alex Haley and his fake azz roots story...

****, we got better stories in my family.

Last one, my great grand uncle was a mean drunk, he killed a few people in Texas, and escaped to Mexico. He was a mean drunk who beat his wife, children, and dog.

My uncle Mauricio, told me a funny story, it seems that my great grand uncle couldn’t understand his dog, so as my ancestor was applying a beating to someone, his dog, man’s best friend, choked him out, killed him by a throat attack..

I’m laughing my azz off.! You can’t make this **** up! Funny!

Comment

He was that guy! He died in my arms, and I realized a lot of things. Instantaneously, laugh and smile, life ends, the spirit lives on, remember the past, and don’t repeat bull crap!

If you can spare a dime, or some time do it, live and learn.

I posted a thread about a girl I mentored who is a google exec now.

she contacted a mutual friend, asking, and begging me not to enpmarrass her. I contacted jaded, and he fixed it. She told my friend that she misses our wild times together, etc.. etc..

Good enough for me... but, I should have never called her out like that..

She loved Jamaican food, rastaman beliefs... etc... she partied with my people and our Jamaican brothers. It was all good bumbbaclot. I supplied weed to those fools for a few years, at a steep discount.

I’ve been called a n1ggwr lovwer, even thought my great grandmother was Angelita Hackson, who my great grandfather married and got thrown outta his worthless family... Jews thrown out of Spain, who relocated to new Spain, aka, Texas, suddenly felt that a beautiful black woman, made his divk hard.. **** Alex Haley and his fake azz roots story...

****, we got better stories in my family.

Last one, my great grand uncle was a mean drunk, he killed a few people in Texas, and escaped to Mexico. He was a mean drunk who beat his wife, children, and dog.

My uncle Mauricio, told me a funny story, it seems that my great grand uncle couldn’t understand his dog, so as my ancestor was applying a beating to someone, his dog, man’s best friend, choked him out, killed him by a throat attack..

I’m laughing my azz off.! You can’t make this **** up! Funny!
                      Yeah. Your life seemed to be quite adventurous.

Comment

Working...
                      X