No announcement yet.

"Thank you for your serivce"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    That's cool. But why do you think it's unfair how every parties now?

NOBODY knows about what we went through. I never demanded free drinks. Ever.

I sit and reflect while I get drunk. I don't go out. Stop labeling us all as one type.

Full of ****.
    I didn't label all military or you, just some.

You joined the military, you didn't go to prison, no one forced any of you to go. Stop with this, "you don't know what we went through" self victimization bs.

You act like we were being invaded and u went to save our country. All y'all did was further destabilize a foreign country for no reason.

I didn't say you ask for free drinks or special praise, but a lot of former military do, they expect praise. They want that praise for being in the military, like I'm suppose to praise them for their career preference.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Dont forget the 0 down/low interest home loan, the hiring preference in government jobs, & lifetime disability payments. Oh and my kids go to college 4 free in Ca too! Lol im appreciative of it all and have used it to mine and my families benefit.
    Yeah, these dudes literally have every benefit the country has to offer, would any of them join without them? I doubt it.

Most of them were just kids who joined because they didnt know what else to do or had no other options.i respect that they gave the comforts of home up to join the military.

But this fake ass flag waiving McDonald's branded patriotism, with the support the troops tag line is a bUnch of nonsense.

If you support the troops, stop sending them to war to get their fcking dicks blown off.

Comment

I kinda understand this reaction. It's like so much of it comes off as over the top / forced just because it's what you're supposed to say to people who've served.

I will say this though. I worked on a project at a Raytheon subsidiary company for the DoD related to helping veterans with depression, PTSD and/or suicidal ideation.

I had an opportunity to hear many of the stories from people in the military which gave me a better appreciation and respect for what serving takes. Of course that's no substitute for 1st hand experience, but it definitely broadened my perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I didn't label all military or you, just some.

You joined the military, you didn't go to prison, no one forced any of you to go. Stop with this, "you don't know what we went through" self victimization bs.

You act like we were being invaded and u went to save our country. All y'all did was further destabilize a foreign country for no reason.

I didn't say you ask for free drinks or special praise, but a lot of former military do, they expect praise. They want that praise for being in the military, like I'm suppose to praise them for their career preference.

Yeah, these dudes literally have every benefit the country has to offer, would any of them join without them? I doubt it.

Most of them were just kids who joined because they didnt know what else to do or had no other options.i respect that they gave the comforts of home up to join the military.

But this fake ass flag waiving McDonald's branded patriotism, with the support the troops tag line is a bUnch of nonsense.

If you support the troops, stop sending them to war to get their fcking dicks blown off.

All I did was destabilize our America. Lol aight

Comment

Getting their dicks blown off. How you feel? I think it's a type of way. AddiX

Comment

You know what praise me. Please. I saved your family from Arabia. Kid.

Make me a halal plate quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Dr Phil is a phony!!

He got owned by the "cash me ousside" girl.
              I didnt know what ya meant by that so i looked it up.
              That girl was street. Did make me laugh though.

Comment

I get it.. ****s awkward. I got respeks for motha****as that step forward doe. After seeing a few cowards in this thread.

Your boy Bobby served. Can't talk about it though. Special ops n ****

Don't report me for stolen valor

Comment

Stop blowing up my **** Abdul.

Comment

Spying on me through my cam.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      psssh dude is a emotional wreck in real life. Fuck around feds gonna kick in my door cause lil nerd slice his wrists or someshit.
                      The maricon got beat up by his sister. What do you expect. Phuck him and his service. Nobody forced his ass to join.

Comment

Working...
                      X