Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Thank you for your serivce"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you got compliment issues. You need to see a therapist for that. Instead of feeling grateful, you feel ashamed, uncomfortable with complements. - dr phil

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What's the problem?

This is an American holiday.
      That's a cruel thing to do, especially to a child.

Comment

Do you see what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Yeah. I walk around with my cammies on.

It's funny. You washed out in San Diego huh?
          lmfao why you so mad bro? is it cause you a coward? suffering from PTS and lmfao nevermind...... I was gonna take this real sideways but ill probably put you on suicide watch. Have a nice day.

Comment

Yeah, I was never a fan of all of the yellow ribbons that materialized after we invaded Iraq when people really didn't understand why we were there in the first place. We have been indoctrinated with military rhetoric for a really long time. Which is ironic considering how many vets are suffering with mental illness and we really couldn't care less about the homeless--many of which are vets. We're a nation of hypocrites, basically.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              lmfao why you so mad bro? is it cause you a coward? suffering from PTS and lmfao nevermind...... I was gonna take this real sideways but ill probably put you on suicide watch. Have a nice day.
              Enjoy it because you're a *****.

Comment

I never say dumb **** like that I'd knock a veteran out on veterans day

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I never say dumb **** like that I don't give a **** I'd knock a veteran out on veterans day
                  I'm sure you would.

Comment

I'd memorialize a mother****er on world star on Memorial day

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I'd memorialize a mother****er on world star on Memorial day
                      Nah. You wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X