No announcement yet.

so morgan freeman is also a pervert?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm stating scientific fact, not "regurgitating" anything.
    No, it is not a fact. It is make belief by a feminist, Susan Brownmiller, and people just run with because it fits patriarchal boogeyman narrative.

Why do you think rapists like Ted Bundy and the Green River killer rape women despite having sex available in the form of willing partner(s)?
    Why do you think men in marriages still cheat though they have willing partners??

Let's be real, you see handsome guys with plenty of women available resorting to rape.
    Yes, we do, but do we really know their story? Sex addiction, sex deviants, or just straight mental disorder. What we do know is that they all stick their thing inside the the female orifice.

As for the victims being attractive as a factor, take a look at some of Albert DeSalvo's elderly victims, or some of the ragged out hookers the Green River killer raped.
    Yet, the numbers still point towards majority young attractive females. Although, some younger men do find older women more sexually attractive.

If it's all about sex, you pay $20 for a piece of tail.
    You don't risk decades in prison by raping women.
    What if the guy is broke or just a cheapskate?? Never said it was all about sex, but rather that sex is main driver rather than a power trip the feminists like to point out. The same woman, Susan Browmiller, who came up with this non-sense said this:

"Can a woman rape a man?"

"I think it’s a biological impossibility."

"Can a man rape a man?"

"Rape is strictly a crime of men against women. In prison, when men “rape” men, it is oral or ****, and technically sodomy. But it is a prime reflection of the same male aggression and anger: they womanize the object.
    "

Last edited by megas30; 05-24-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      First time i agree with you. This is one drawback of being a millionaire. We average dudes get to penetrate and the women go away in shame. Cat call and flirt, we get a smile or the middle finger. Those rich dudes try the same they get taken to the cleaners, and if they married the broad, after couple years, still get taken to the cleaners.
      i dont know what the answer is. rich men need sex too and the shlt is thrown at them on the reg. they should be able to spot gold digging heifers from miles away....but they dont. they marry them like you pointed out. no prenup.

a jilted bltch is a tough adversary.

Comment

Who amongst us hasn't sexually harassed a woman or two? But in these PC days if your rich and famous you are going to have to pay for what you did...everyone else can carry on thank God.

Comment

I hope my boy Morgan gets a fair trial. This smells like BS.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            There ya go
            New Democrats are anti white
            And his a democrat
            Chances of him being an Uncle Tom is pretty slim just because his a democrat
            Maybe he is not a tom. He is ignorant like BostonGuy is on certain issues.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              That was harsh on my part but Freeman just says it like he sees it. Did you ever stop to think that maybe your the Sambo as you defined it.
              Yes. Maybe he is not a Sambo. Maybe he is just ignorant.

Me a Sambo? How you figure?

Comment

How is this sexual assault? Women have always used and will continue to use their bodies for advancement until their looks fade, then they will use other measures like 'lies and manipulation" to get by. There are a lot of suckers on the forum i tell ya.
                That isn't the sexual assault.

The sexual assault is when he invited them back to his hotel room, gets his d1ck out, gropes them, kiss them and they turn him down

Comment

No, it is not a fact. It is make belief by a feminist, Susan Brownmiller, and people just run with because it fits patriarchal boogeyman narrative.
                  Get out with that nonsense.

It's common knowledge, and it's said by alot more experts than Ms Brownmiller saying it.

Do I really need to start citing sources? Really???

Why do you think men in marriages still cheat though they have willing partners??
                  Cheating ain't rape. It's consensual.

You're being ridiculous.

Yes, we do, but do we really know their story? Sex addiction, sex deviants, or just straight mental disorder. What we do know is that they all stick their thing inside the the female orifice.
                  Again, despite all that we're dealing with forced sex as opposed to consensual sex.

Yet, the numbers still point towards majority young attractive females. Although, some younger men do find older women more sexually attractive.
                  First off, attractive is subjective.

Second, I'd like some sourcing here please.

What if the guy is broke or just a cheapskate?? Never said it was all about sex, but rather that sex is main driver rather than a power trip the feminists like to point out.
                  So he's going to risk decades in prison for a lay???

And decades in prison as a rapist, which we all know is not pleasant.

Look, I'm no feminist, but this is common knowledge. And it's not just feminists saying it. Ask law enforcement people, they'll tell you the exact same thing.

I know we have a few LE people here. Ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Yes. Maybe he is not a Sambo. Maybe he is just ignorant.

Me a Sambo? How you figure?
                    Because you seem to me at least, locked into a mindset and want to please other like minded people so don't stray from the narrative or else you will be in the outs with them.

Comment

Everyone is a pervert in Hollyweird.

Comment

Working...
                      X