so morgan freeman is also a pervert?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    No, I appeal to the common sense and rational argument
    He tends to dig in and avoid conceding common sense and rationality.

He's doing it with me as well as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Those in bold are strawmen.

I said no such things.

All I've said is rape is more about power than sex.

I've not weighted in on whether women can rape men, absolved anyone, or anything else you mentioned.

Only address the words I say, please don't add in words I did not say.
      How can they be straw men when those are the premise of my arguments, as to why the perspective of rape as a power trip is wrong? You are struggling. Read again, for it was my argument not yours.

You argument was that it is more of a power than sex because mainstream backs up you up. Then you try to make acceptance the subject of the argument (a clear red herring).

I did not use a red herring fallacy.

Please, do not use big words you don't know the meaning of.

Me saying rape is more about power being accepted by the mainstream is part of me backing my assertion that rape is more about power.

Buttressing an assertion is not a red herring.
      Red herring may be a big word to you, but not to me, especially any Jamaican. We jamaicans cook red herring with ackee. You should try that dish sometimes.

However, the subject of the argument was not about mainstream acceptance. You attempted to steer rape argument into in an acceptance argument by baiting me to tackle your acceptance argument. That, my friend, is red herring.

I didn't need the mainstream to make up my mind.

I just said mainstream science and law enforcement both back my assertion rape is more about power than sex.

You've added all these strawmen and are just trying to argue.

Stay on point, please.
      You didn't need them to make up your mind? Then, why use them as authority? What would be their purpose here? To make up my mind? This argument is done. Enjoy your weekend, BAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
        CNN journalist Chole Melas, who was pregnant at the time and co-wrote the investigation, alleged Freeman looked her up and down several times before saying "I wish I was there" and "you are ripe".

Really? That's the most he's guilty of? Seriously seems like a poor #metoo case here. Men won't be able to compliment women at all at this rate.

Meanwhile women call men hunks and tap their asses and that's fine, there's no victims there.
        Did you see the video for that? Hilarious! She was like, "look at his eyes".

Comment

• Cut the damn smug, especially when you are still misusing big words. And what you people eat doesn't mean you know how to use big words.

If you want to discuss whether rape is more about power than sex, we can do that. If you want to have a snark-off, I'm not interested.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          How can they be straw men when those are the premise of my arguments, as to why the perspective of rape as a power trip is wrong? You are struggling. Read again, for it was my argument not yours.

You argument was that it is more of a power than sex because mainstream backs up you up. Then you try to make acceptance the subject of the argument (a clear red herring).
          That last sentence is jibberish.

I'm not struggling at all. You're the one stuck unable to refute my two points.

1. Rape being more about power than sex is accepted by mainstream experts in mental health.

2. Rape being more about power than sex is also accepted by law enforcement.

That's evidence backing my assertion, not a red herring. You're all twisted up here. Keep it simple. Just address my two points.

Again; my argument was rape is more about power. I cited the two points backing that up. You have to successfully challenge those two points or concede I proved my initial argument.

So if you want to be technical, I can go that route. But lets keep it simple and just address each others points, and source when necessary.

Comment

• Uncle Tom like Kobe Bryant.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Who amongst us hasn't sexually harassed a woman or two? But in these PC days if your rich and famous you are going to have to pay for what you did...everyone else can carry on thank God.
                This..........
                I can tell you the countless episodes of what may be considered "harassment" just during the Summer of '17 for me

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Who amongst us hasn't sexually harassed a woman or two? But in these PC days if your rich and famous you are going to have to pay for what you did...everyone else can carry on thank God.
                  I agree, I'm thankful for being poor and in no position of power, so I can sexually harass women freely without the consequences.

Comment

• Free Mr. Clark!

Comment

• A post shared by Gk Beatz (@gk_beatz86) on

Comment

Working...
                      X