Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    LMAOOOOOO. I'm only asking you to explain, Elroy. You answered nothing.

You claimed "maybe slightly worse than better."

That's all you've said. So he put himself in a slightly worse position, and that was his big selfish act. Makes absolutely no sense.

As for question 2....you refuse to answer. Why?

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?
    no one hears a peep from me since forever....i dont have any social media accts.

my family is wiped out by a drunk driver.

now social media cant get rid of me and my ''dont drink and drive'' mission !!!!!!!!!!!! im quite the hero and spokesperson for the nation

am i getting through to you, ALVA ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      no one hears a peep from me since forever....i dont have any social media accts.

now social media cant get rid of me and my ''dont drink and drive'' mission !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. You're ducking and deflecting. Try again:

2. How does kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality help a benched quarterback get back on the field as a starting quarterback?

Comment

• Still Puerto Rican (kneeling) for Kap

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

the edited version then

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
            Still Puerto Rican (kneeling) for Kap
            id ask you why did you wait for kap to kneel before you got around to it but....ill keep it facetious

Comment

now social media cant get rid of me and my ''dont drink and drive'' mission !!!!!!!!!!!! im quite the hero and spokesperson for the nation

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

as good as it gets. nothing will satisfy you other than a complete role reversal and that shlt aint ever gonna happen.

Comment

• ''fa-what-did-he-say ?!?!?!''

Comment

• freddy would be proud

Comment

• #496 , doe

Comment

as good as it gets. nothing will satisfy you other than a complete role reversal and that shlt aint ever gonna happen.

It's just a simple question. You've ducked the fvvck out of it.

As far as I'm concerned, this is over.

I'll leave you with this. Mind you, the article date is the date that Kap first kneeled. September 1st, 2016.

Death Threats
                      KKK spray painted near his home.
                      House burned to the ground.

The obvious:
                      “It’s good to continue to draw people’s attention to what’s going on whether you’re an athlete, a politician, or a garbage man. These discussions are necessary,” he said. “Sometimes it takes people of that stature, athletes and entertainers, because the youth are drawn to them, [more than] teachers and professors, unfortunately.”
                      Not only children, I would say. They have a platform that can be heard around the world.

The prediction:
                      “It’s a process of just trying to weed you out. This is what I feel is going to happen to [Kaepernick],”
                      The final verdict:
                      “Look at all of what he has to lose by taking this position: his wealth, his endorsements, possible threats, the attacks against his family. He has a lot to lose. As far as I’m concerned, I think it’s more selfless than selfish,” Abdul-Rauf said.

“He’s willing to put all of that on the line because, to him, truth is more important than those things. Justice and equality is more important than those things.”

https://theundefeated.com/features/a...tional-anthem/

How selfish.

Comment

Working...
                      X