Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    ****ing fa*gots kneeling because they’re “oppressed”.

Pieces of **** live in the greatest country in the history of this world. Fking idiots teaching the children of this great nation to be weak. That the blood that has spilled to create such a wonderful nation doesn’t matter, that they’re owed this freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      There's a certain expectation that employers not discriminate based on employees' political beliefs. James Demore was fired from Google because he posted a memo that expressed certain political views. Should he have been fired for that? No, of course not.
      Did he post it using his work email? Or did he post it with his personal email?

If work yes he should be fired
      If personal no he should not be

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Did he post it using his work email? Or did he post it with his personal email?

If work yes he should be fired
        If personal no he should not be
        https://gizmodo.com/lets-be-very-cle...ore-1822160852

spoiler alert - ''within the company.''

Comment

Well thats good if they do coz im pretty sure there are people who stop watching football coz of this and im one of them

They should keep the kneeling going on then

This would be a stupid move if the kneeling made them more money

Now democrats and republicans will boycot the sport lol

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            https://gizmodo.com/lets-be-very-cle...ore-1822160852

spoiler alert - ''within the company.''
            Liberals dont understand this coz most of ehm got no jobs i guess

Comment

I think the NFL should just require that anyone who plans to kneel during the Anthem stand back in the corridor and not even be on the field. Once it's over, trot your ass to the sideline and get ready to play some football. Stop giving these marginally talented goons free publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Liberals dont understand this coz most of ehm got no jobs i guess
                i know a bunch of libs are gonna lie right now

who here would allow their employees to do personal shlt on company time ????

raise those lying paws

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  There's a certain expectation that employers not discriminate based on employees' political beliefs. James Demore was fired from Google because he posted a memo that expressed certain political views. Should he have been fired for that? No, of course not.
                  Yes, but when you make them public, and especially in front of customers, you're asking to get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    So what's your stance on James Damore's situation then? Guy who got fired from Google?
                    Google was within their rights to fire him.

Remember, I'm consistent. I'm not one of the site's superfans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Jerry Jones, of all people, is right on this.

He's saying the owners need to concentrate on football, as that's what fans want to see when they tune into a football game.

People don't tune into sports to see a political rally. If they wanted to watch a political rally, they'd tune into things like cable news.
                      If you think that preventing kneeling during the national anthem will keep politics out of the NFL, think again. This will only make things worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X