Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    he didnt have a message until he was benched, doe

THATS what im trying to get across to you sheeple.

jfc, open your eyes

and derrrrrrrrrrrrr, he set himself up where he has NO CHOICE but to continue the charade. he has to roll with his ''sudden oppression'' act to the end

''derrrrrrrrrrrr...............what did i duck, derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr''

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Til Sunday, but she said smoking jhonny out, is good, partying with young stupid jr college girls is bad.. I naturally agreed with her, but I keep getting shot down. Yesterday, jhonny and I went for a walk near the beach( I call it road work to make jhonny happy) and I saw this thick mid 30’s woman wearing daisy dukes. She said hi to me and then said hi jhonny.

I asked her how she knew his name and she said, I see you and your girl walking him all the time. I had that stupid busted look on my face, and pretended I’d seen her before. She hugged jhonny and said, see you later jhonny.

I’m too well know in my lil hood. I gotta go else where to spit my weak OG moves!
      cmon, now. you j dawg is known. especially by the ladies.

heres a riddle -

whats the one thing a man never wants to hear when hes smashing it ?!?!?

''honey, im home .''

Comment

• Comment

cmon, now. you j dawg is known. especially by the ladies.

heres a riddle -

whats the one thing a man never wants to hear when hes smashing it ?!?!?

''honey, im home .''
          For real! Hell no, no ****ing way. I smash cautiously. My woman is very pretty, and she already laid hands on me, slapped me upside my head, my ear started bleeding. She said, amp done I quote “ I’m sorry, but not really, because you made me do it. It’s your fault, you made me do it. “ She is about 5 ft 8/9 in, and a real fire cracker! My ear was ringing for two or three days.

Comment

For real! Hell no, no ****ing way. I smash cautiously. My woman is very pretty, and she already laid hands on me, slapped me upside my head, my ear started bleeding. She said, amp done I quote “ I’m sorry, but not really, because you made me do it. It’s your fault, you made me do it. “ She is about 5 ft 8/9 in, and a real fire cracker! My ear was ringing for two or three days.

wimmin always sneaking back home unexpectedly

early at the wrong times

Comment

I love bowling, used to work at a bowling ally called Anne Darling Bowl. Long story for another day, but my boss was a west coast Italian old school old man. He was like a dad to me. Taught me how to deal with **** heads.

http://www.vintagesignsanjose.com/fo...opping-center/

I wept like a baby when joe died.

One time, he saw me upset, cause a Mexican kid who used to bully me was there playing pin ball and video games. Joe saw I was upset, and he made me tell him how that kid used to spit in my face, etc. joe said,” take him outside and beat his azz.” I did and he bought me a virgin shirley temple in the bar. He was proud of me. I used to clean up after people spilled, waxes the lanes, dealt with stuck bowling pins. Yeah, great times.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 05-24-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I love bowling, used to work at a bowling ally called Ann Darling Bowl. Long story for another day, but my boss was a west coast Italian old school old man. He was like a dad to me.
                this is the day best bowling ive had

Comment

My high was a 263, I had like a 189 avg, but I worked at a bowling alley and could play all the time. I got the 7-10 split patch, but never hit a 300, I just choke and over think things.
                  Plus the lanes dry out and both lanes break differently. I think I still have three bowling balls at home, my league shirt with patches, and a few trophies.

Good times.

I’m volunteering twin two moths to take kids who were orphaned because of the quake and have no family, bowling. I’m not the only one, there will be about 10 volunteers, three are officers in the United States Navy stationed at Yokosuka, about 30min by car from my place.

Bowling... some of my best times were bowling with joe!

Comment

What was your final score? Ever hit a 300?

Comment

name caller has a sudden bout of ''not knowing how to reply to quotes'' syndrome

very timely...........

Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      ''Kap went about it all wrong. On multiple fronts. I dont have a problem saying it. I do have a problem with people who use that wrong to invalidate his message and the work he has done since then. We can and should talk about both sides.''

me to your ducking a55 - ''he didnt have a message until he was benched, doe

THATS what im trying to get across to you sheeple.

jfc, open your eyes

and derrrrrrrrrrrrr, he set himself up where he has NO CHOICE but to continue the charade. he has to roll with his ''sudden oppression'' act to the end.''

Dude Kap started like 10 games AFTER taking that stance.

Kap had Blaine Gabbert in front of him for goodness sakes. GABBERT!
                      That means he and EVERYBODY ELSE WHO WATCHES FOOTBALL knew that he would get a chance to start.

Obviously taking a knee would only make it harder for him to get on the field AND getting a new contract after the season.

So i dont really know where you are even going with your "starter" or "bench" point.

Whats the end game here?

Comment

Working...
                      X