Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’ll try, but I’d of been canned out right if I did anything my masters didn’t approve of.

I put a few cool photos up on jhonny sporting a cool shirt, a BofAML poster from a joint venture BofA Merrill lynch did with marvel comics. It’s pretty cool.
    I gave the other one I had to my son, it was signed by Stan lee, and the CEO of Merrill lynch and BofA.

It must be worth something, because there were only 25 given out, and I was given two for sticking around and doing my thing!

I don’t know how he should have proceeded, but perhaps I’ve heard and taken tests on how to act both in the office, and outside of work. We were representing a MEGA Bank, so I got a lot of training on what to do, and what not to do, or say.

Kap, obviously missed those lectures.

My buddies, the real old timers got pictures with George Lucas and Spielberg, etc.
    Look im with you on the private business part.

I signed the same contract.

Even the **** i write here could get me fired.

Which makes me wonder why you go full on crazy when you in here sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      now that weve gotten all of the ''i gave'' shlt out of the way, lets go back to when the protesters FIRST became aware they needed to FOLLOW lord colins BULLSHlT ''im oppressed'' nonsense

Bad photo, but jhonny representing Marvel comics and BAML.

His new sig, jhonny’s dog dish.

Comment

now that weve gotten all of the ''i gave'' shlt out of the way, lets go back to when the protesters FIRST became aware they needed to FOLLOW lord colins BULLSHlT ''im oppressed'' nonsense

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Look im with you on the private business part.

I signed the same contract.

Even the **** i write here could get me fired.

Which makes me wonder why you go full on crazy when you in here sometimes.
        Because I won’t be fired easily, I’ll be laid off in a few years, and brought back for a new project. Jhonny is a bad azz!

Kap made himself persona non grata. His own fault.

Comment

Bad photo, but jhonny representing Marvel comics and BAML.

His new sig, jhonny’s dog dish.
          theres never a bad pic of j dawg

Comment

• allboxing is allducking

Comment

theres never a bad pic of j dawg
              Here yah go. Like I said, I can always pull out the truth.

Truth is, Trump is saving me money. He maybe crazy, but, saving me money.... is lays a good deal.

Jhonny is waiting for the weed man, my girl is outta town on business, and jhonny and I are gonna get baked, and watch boxing videos.

If I get time, I’ll go to the beach with jhonny drama and see what he can lure in!

Comment

allboxing is allducking
                What did I duck boy?

Comment

Here yah go. Like I said, I can always pull out the truth.

Truth is, Trump is saving me money. He maybe crazy, but, saving me money.... is lays a good deal.

Jhonny is waiting for the weed man, my girl is outta town on business, and jhonny and I are gonna get baked, and watch boxing videos.

If I get time, I’ll go to the beach with jhonny drama and see what he can lure in!
                  jhonny goodtimes

how long is wifey away for

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    What did I duck boy?
                    name caller has a sudden bout of ''not knowing how to reply to quotes'' syndrome

very timely...........

Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    ''Kap went about it all wrong. On multiple fronts. I dont have a problem saying it. I do have a problem with people who use that wrong to invalidate his message and the work he has done since then. We can and should talk about both sides.''

me to your ducking a55 - ''he didnt have a message until he was benched, doe

THATS what im trying to get across to you sheeple.

jfc, open your eyes

and derrrrrrrrrrrrr, he set himself up where he has NO CHOICE but to continue the charade. he has to roll with his ''sudden oppression'' act to the end.''

Comment

jhonny goodtimes

how long is wifey away for
                      Til Sunday, but she said smoking jhonny out, is good, partying with young stupid jr college girls is bad.. I naturally agreed with her, but I keep getting shot down. Yesterday, jhonny and I went for a walk near the beach( I call it road work to make jhonny happy) and I saw this thick mid 30’s woman wearing daisy dukes. She said hi to me and then said hi jhonny.

I asked her how she knew his name and she said, I see you and your girl walking him all the time. I had that stupid busted look on my face, and pretended I’d seen her before. She hugged jhonny and said, see you later jhonny.

I’m too well know in my lil hood. I gotta go else where to spit my weak OG moves!

Comment

Working...
                      X