What do you do to help your community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Man you should be given your own holiday or something

It's all good. I was the lounge poster of the month last April, that's all the praise I need, for now.

I'm not just a great man, but I'm also very modest.

Comment

I collect a street tax from all the hoes in my neighborhood, then donate the money to a good cause like the clean needle program so all the junkies have clean works. Half of them are hoes so the money goes right back to them. I also coordinate charity dog fight events, while raising money for animal cruelty awareness. They should put my face on a stamp.

Comment

Volunteer for the Boy Scouts, help the elderly with home projects

Comment

I take 1 for the community and I hump a lot of local fatties although I haven't been contributing much lately since craigslist casual encounters was taken down. This weekend I plan on sitting at CiCi's all you can eat pizza so hopefully I can start contributing to the community again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I take 1 for the community and I hump a lot of local fatties although I haven't been contributing much lately since craigslist casual encounters was taken down. This weekend I plan on sitting at CiCi's all you can eat pizza so hopefully I can start contributing to the community again.
            That's dedication right there. We all have to do our part

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              It's all good. I was the lounge poster of the month last April, that's all the praise I need, for now.

I'm not just a great man, but I'm also very modest.
              Well earned, too, my dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I'm not a Christian, but there's a local youth group I get together with when they do various charity work. Last winter we knitted hundreds of hats and mittens with local pro sports team themes and handed them out at a shelter. Besides the obvious helping people out, it's really rewarding to be a part of an event where people who don't share the same religious views work together.
                I dont know why but i just dont believe you are who you say you are.
                I hope im mistaken and you really are this nice but from were im from no-one does these types of things but we are still good people just not to the level you are at.
                I hope im wrong though.
                Would be a better world with more people your pretending to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I dont know why but i just dont believe you are who you say you are.
                  I hope im mistaken and you really are this nice but from were im from no-one does these types of things but we are still good people just not to the level you are at.
                  I hope im wrong though.
                  Would be a better world with more people your pretending to be.

It's sad that it's hard to believe people are actually altruistic. I have high hopes for the human race. I try my hardest to not get discouraged when I see people hurting other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_TAPOUT View Post
                    I currently volunteer at an organization that helps children with disabilities. I regularly help clean up my town and highways. I'm part of a group that visits the elderly. I donate to the EDF (Environmental Defense Fund, an organization that helps fight global warming).
                    I do these things not for the recognition, but because it's the right thing to do.

What are some ways you all help your community?
                    Most importantly, I don’t **** with ppl or take their money.

I’m in a bad mood, so I’m gonna take it out on you puto.

Get a real ****ing job!
                    Drop your white boy, honked azz philanthropy
                    Let me, and my homies drive big kok in you girl, mom, auntie, sisters, baby’s momma.

Put a ****ing m80 in your liberal azz, or a bbc dildoe with a stick of dynamite in it. I’ll light it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      It's sad that it's hard to believe people are actually altruistic. I have high hopes for the human race. I try my hardest to not get discouraged when I see people hurting other people.
                      I’m not into altru-honkey ****...

I regret posting in this thread.

Jhonny visits old people, and makes them laugh.
                      I translate. Each month, when he takes me back, there are old men, and wimmin, who passed on, and new old people who love jhonny’s antics!

I regret posting about my volunteer work, because my GOD will tally my works, and judge me as he will. I got no say in it. My best works are filthy rags to the creator.

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-29-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X