No announcement yet.

Where do you stand on legal marijuana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    ok....tell us how, in the fantasy world, ''legal drug users'' would behave in society. tell us how beneficial it would be.

lets be clear, doe. are we talking about ALL DRUGS or just the lame ones like marijuana and x ?!?!?

''but, but, alcohol . you stupid mfer !!!!! so much worse !!!!''

yes and no.

since booze and cigs are legal, more people par take. more people, more problems, bigger numbers.

they are also social vices. people gather and 9/10 have good times. hang over is usually the worst of it.

on their worst days, booze and cigs dont destroy entire neighborhoods, doe !

people dont live in fear of alchies or liquor store/bar owners. theres some benefit from booze (wine is good for you).

''but, but, if we remove the dealer, we remove the fear .''

im sure the legal version of the drug will be as good as the illegal versions . customers will be satisfied for sure.

really, doe ? the shlt will be lame. forcing people to amp it up or go to someone who knows how to....and guess what. were right back to where we started.

no good comes from hard drugs and no parent wishes it on any of their kids.

i cant see meth/crack/heroine/made up shlt ever being a social vices.
    How long term drug abuse destros the brain.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...on/drugs-brain

https://americanaddictioncenters.org.../brain-damage/

I mean, let's listen to some random person in boxingscene and ignore all decades of studies about drug abuse

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      What we need is evidence based solutions, not people causing more damage by making silly assumptions.
      silly ''all will be fine once drugs are legal'' assumptions"

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Hey Elroy, crack and cocaine is less harmful than Ciggarretes and Alcohol, and they it won't let people do murder............................................ .................................................. ..........because some liberal website said so....

Except for the thousands of drug related rape and murder in the last 10 years with more than 50% of them are under the influence of drugs of any kind during the crime.

the logic of some people. They just can't handle reality and pretend that drugs are some sort of miracle sunshine and ****.
        once again....more people indulge in drink and cigs so all the numbers will be higher. come sense, that.

id much rather my child be a booze hound/cig smoker than a drug user.

but thats just me (obviously)

i say let them live and find out themselves

Comment

How long term drug abuse destros the brain.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...on/drugs-brain

https://americanaddictioncenters.org.../brain-damage/

I mean, let's listen to some random person in boxingscene and ignore all decades of studies about drug abuse
          its trendy to ''buck'' the system.
          ''the man'' dont know whats going on.

Comment

i dont know why people insist on fighting against logic........

Comment

good times (since its on the ground floor )

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                The same guy that said it’s ok if a 14 yr old sleeps with an adult as long as they consent
                a 14 y/o male, yes. if youre gonna try and shame me, get it all the way right.

Comment

will the troops respond to the rallying horn ?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    will the troops respond to the rallying horn ?!?!?!?!?!?
                    How Does Marijuana Impact Health?

Marijuana may not be deadly like other drugs, but it can impact physical and mental health. Health consequences of marijuana abuse include:

Chronic cough and frequent respiratory infections.
                    Mental and cognitive issues, including problems with learning and memory, hallucinations, anxiety, panic attacks and psychosis, especially in youth.4
                    A 2012 study indicated people who smoked marijuana before age 17 were 3.5 times more likely to attempt suicide than those who started smoking marijuana later in life.
                    Those dependent on marijuana had a higher risk of experiencing major depression and suicidal thoughts and behaviors.5
                    Subsequent research published in 2014 indicated daily adolescent users were 18 times more likely to become dependent on marijuana, seven times more likely to attempt suicide and eight times more likely to use other illegal drugs in the future.6

Comment

Yes. Let's decriminalize murder because you know.......freedom and there should be no limitations.
                      Holy sh** this point is really bad. You're comparing murder to smoking as if they are in the same planet in terms of how they ought to be treated.

To be clear, Murder >>>>>>>>>>>> Putting a little weed in my body in terms of what the government should be concerned about.

I believe even if the law was a deterrent to marijuana use (which it's not), I'd still not approve of it given how minor a thing it is. Again, other more dangerous drugs are legal and we never talk about making them illegal.

Back here in reality, the law doesn't even do what it presumably exists to do, which is make it more difficult to obtain weed and lower the number of people smoking weed.

TLDR: We're spending an immense amount to criminalize a near inconsequential activity, and it hasn't even resulted in lowering how often it happens. Complete waste of our time.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-21-2018, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X