Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you stand on legal marijuana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

treat it like any other vice...gotta be a certain age to par take.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      I think that the governments should fuck off when it comes to what I do with my own body.
      PTI ....

i think every drug user says the same thing (not saying youre a drug user). every drug user swears they can never get addicted and that they can stop on the 1st go. how theyre not bothering anyone.

everyone is ''free'' to put whatever they want in their bodies. its what happens afterwards that becomes the problem. and once that shlt happens, you cant undo it. and then others have to come to the rescue.

lo and behold, doe. drugs ruin families, neighborhoods and keep courts and mortuaries in business

i dont get why a person has to do illegal drugs

Comment

I’m against the legalization of giggle grass. Like I always tell the local youths,say your prayers,take your vitamins,and stay away from Satan’s Spinach.

Comment

I chill on my couch, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            I’m against the legalization of giggle grass. Like I always tell the local youths,say your prayers,take your vitamins,and stay away from Satan’s Spinach.
            the bold

Comment

Cancel my vote. Meant to put all legal but voted for all illegal. My bad...

If you can drink, you can smoke a j. Stupid really, that it ever was illegal.

Comment

I think it's bulls**t that people of color are sitting in prison right now for marijuana related charges while these pale face demons profit off of the legalization of marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    I think it's bulls**t that people of color are sitting in prison right now for marijuana related charges while these pale face demons profit off of the legalization of marijuana.
                    minorities kill people over the stuff. especially fellow minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X