Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Eff? Sports Betting Is Legal In The US Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course this should be a states rights issue, I would also add medical and recreational marijuana should also be a states rights issue too. Trump should convince congress to take marijuana off as a hard drug.

Comment

Now there's people in the UK who want to ban sports betting. It causes misery, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Now there's people in the UK who want to ban sports betting. It causes misery, apparently.
        I want it banned because i'm not a gambler and the constant stream of betting adverts is too damn much.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I want it banned because i'm not a gambler and the constant stream of betting adverts is too damn much.
          Haven't they changed the laws now so they can only show X amount of gambling adverts per match?

I know the government was talking about it...

Comment

People are going to bet regardless so each state will have a say if they will allow it. Why let the bookies and organized crime take all that money

Comment

People cause their own misery. Its not sports betting, drugs, alcohol or w/e else people can't control their consumption of.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                People cause their own misery. Its not sports betting, drugs, alcohol or w/e else people can't control their consumption of.
                100% agree although I've known a few guys with gambling addictions and it's completely ruined their lives. I reakon a gambling addict spends more cash on their addiction than a crack head.

Comment

Perfectly legal

Comment

100% agree although I've known a few guys with gambling addictions and it's completely ruined their lives. I reakon a gambling addict spends more cash on their addiction than a crack head.
                    I don't doubt you. There's definitely people who are more prone to addictions to this, that or some other thing or just for self destruction in general. But you can't nerf the world. The reality is there are gonna be some casualties & risk with freedom & the option to do as you wish for better or worse.

Comment

Goody Two-Shoes

Comment

Working...
                      X