Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    lebron doesn't play defense? word? what else can you regurgitate?
    He doesn't it's not even debatable. Do you watch basketball?

Comment

eeeh i don't see it that way at all - you may, but i see greatness in a 22 year old kid leading a team of bums past killers in the east. yes, bron has had help in the years following that but all the greats always do.

only scottie was a star, ah? tell me who'd they beat on the way there.

you fools out here really acting like mj really had the tim duncan, kevin durant, steph curry, harden type of comp ... mj was more dan majerle and mark price type of dude.
      Jordan beat Magic, Drexler, Barkley, Kemp and Malone x2. Jesus Christ, people just have to make **** up to try and make Lebron look better than MJ lol.

Comment

• One area that he truly excels above the rest...........

........... flopping.

Comment

• got an atg hairline

Comment

eeeh i don't see it that way at all - you may, but i see greatness in a 22 year old kid leading a team of bums past killers in the east. yes, bron has had help in the years following that but all the greats always do.

only scottie was a star, ah? tell me who'd they beat on the way there.

you fools out here really acting like mj really had the tim duncan, kevin durant, steph curry, harden type of comp ... mj was more dan majerle and mark price type of dude.
            Yes because Ewing, Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Drexler, Magic, Thomas, Dumars, Laimbeer, etc were bums. I can tell you're new to basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Jordan beat Magic, Drexler, Barkley, Kemp and Malone x2. Jesus Christ, people just have to make **** up to try and make Lebron look better than MJ lol.
              magic, past it.

drexler, a pretty good scorer.

barkley, a loser.

kemp, beautiful dunks.

malone is a name.

Comment

• He can dance too........

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  Yeah all jordan had was the most versatile player in the league(Pippen), the best defensive PF(Grant) and that generations steph curry(Armstrong). Besides that he didn't have much help.
                  Comparing Bj Armstrong to Steph Curry I guess John Paxson was Klay Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    He doesn't it's not even debatable. Do you watch basketball?
                    debatable.

that defensive mastery enabled them to get the ball back and win.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                      He can dance too........

Comment

Working...
                      X