No announcement yet.

US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    I'm already done and have laid out all the info on why this was stupid to do, go back and reread and learn something. I've already responded to everything you have said and keep saying. Good deal because Iran is giving up its sovereignty and the right to develop nukes which was the whole point. What does the US get? The non development of Nukes, again, which was the whole point of the deal. Don't make things so difficult on your brain, it isn't that hard to understand.
    Trump has showed the world that our (The USofA) word means nothing. Why? Because the next Administration can just come in and say fuk your deal. The only reason why Trump pulled out was due to money and regime change, nothing more. And I'm not not even a democrat saying this, and I don't even like Obama either, but I call it how it is.
    Obama, and previous presidents have already shown our word means nothing. I think Trump believes that Moussad has accurate information. It doesn’t help Iran, when their religious leaders say, “death to America, death to Israel.”

Iran is fighting proxy wars, just like the USA. Israel, rightly or wrongly has very little margin for error. Hezbollah is firinging Iranian Missler from southern Syria. Israel will retaliate, with excessive force, hoping to deter future attacks. Israel will not give back the Golan Heights, strategically too important for defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      I'm already done and have laid out all the info on why this was stupid to do, go back and reread and learn something. I've already responded to everything you have said and keep saying. Good deal because Iran is giving up its sovereignty and the right to develop nukes which was the whole point. What does the US get? The non development of Nukes, again, which was the whole point of the deal. Don't make things so difficult on your brain, it isn't that hard to understand.
      Trump has showed the world that our (The USofA) word means nothing. Why? Because the next Administration can just come in and say fuk your deal. The only reason why Trump pulled out was due to money and regime change, nothing more. And I'm not not even a democrat saying this, and I don't even like Obama either, but I call it how it is.
      Blah, blah, blah......

I'm still waiting for you to admit that since the deal wasn't ratified by our Senate, as the Constitution says it must be, "we" never made a promise that could be broken.

Hell, even during the negotiations, the US Senate sent Iran notice the deal wasn't going to be ratified by the Senate.

No on lied by withdrawing. It wasn't ratified.

You either can't get this, or since it's game over, you refuse to acknowledge it.

Let me try another way, what if Trump started making treaties with foreign countries all by himself and just ignored Congress?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
        1 week ago.
        LMFAO!!!

Too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          LMFAO!!!

Too easy.
          Incorrect AGAIN

Don’t you ever get sick of regurgitating lies and being called on it?

Sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Incorrect

It was in response to an earlier Israeli rocket strike that killed 7 Iranians

Don’t be a sheep

On 10 February 2018, an Israeli F-16I was shot down by the Syrian air defenses after conducting an air raid on Iran-backed positions inside Syrian territory. The aircraft was part of a larger Israeli aerial dispatch which Israel said was sent in response to detection of an Iranian drone entering Israeli airspace. Two hours after the downing of the jet, Israel began attacking additional targets inside Syria, including air defense sites.

On 9 April, Israeli aircraft targeted the T-4 air base in the Syrian province of Homs, killing up to 14 soldiers, including seven Iranians, two days after a reported chemical attack was carried out by the Syrian government

You have no sense of what's evil or what's good. Everytime there will be an Isreali attack, they would send leaflets to civilians, something Hamas or any terrorist would never do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post

On 10 February 2018, an Israeli F-16I was shot down by the Syrian air defenses after conducting an air raid on Iran-backed positions inside Syrian territory. The aircraft was part of a larger Israeli aerial dispatch which Israel said was sent in response to detection of an Iranian drone entering Israeli airspace. Two hours after the downing of the jet, Israel began attacking additional targets inside Syria, including air defense sites.

On 9 April, Israeli aircraft targeted the T-4 air base in the Syrian province of Homs, killing up to 14 soldiers, including seven Iranians, two days after a reported chemical attack was carried out by the Syrian government

You have no sense of what's evil or what's good. Everytime there will be an Isreali attack, they would send leaflets to civilians, something Hamas or any terrorist would never do.
              WTF are you on about?

Plain was shot down by Syrians

Chemical attack was undertaken by Syrians

Israeli response: let's kill Iranians!

GTFOH with that BS

Israel has been spoiling for a fight with Iran for years and seem determined to have one

BTW, 2000 largely unarmed Palestinians were gunned down by snipers today and Israel is no doubt the good guys again

News flash: there are ****s on both sides
              Last edited by Tomjas; 05-15-2018, 01:38 AM.

Comment

WTF are you on about?

Plain was shot down by Syrians

Chemical attack was undertaken by Syrians

Israeli response: let's kill Iranians!

GTFOH with that BS

Israel has been spoiling for a fight with Iran for years and seem determined to have one

BTW, 2000 largely unarmed Palestinians were gunned down by snipers today and Israel is no doubt the good guys again

2000, huh? Must have been a lot of snipers,,, or one hell of a shot.

Comment

You have absolutely 0 credibility. There are reports of 58 & 59 Palestinians killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

2000, huh? Must have been a lot of snipers,,, or one hell of a shot.
                    55 dead, nearly 2000 injured

8 months old baby girl killed by tear gas dropped into a tent hundreds of meters from a fence by a drone

Amnesty International (and others) calling it crimes against humanity

Hardly a laughing matter

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      You have absolutely 0 credibility. There are reports of 58 & 59 Palestinians killed.
                      2000 injured dummy

I never claimed 2000 dead

Comment

Working...
                      X