US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Oh Lord.

The point is the hostages should have been freed before we even went to the table. You know, like Trump just did with North Korea.

But let's say you missed that chance. You have a second chance to get our people back.....

You then negotiate a deal with people holding your people hostage, and whatever deal you don't make doesn't include your people's release. What kind of stupid is that???
    Oh Lord.

You and Tweedledum don't get it. If you think this was a good move you are a complete idiot. And if you think Trump pulled out of this deal because of some hostages you are also a complete idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Oh Lord.

You and Tweedledum don't get it. If you think this was a good move you are a complete idiot. And if you think Trump pulled out of this deal because of some hostages you are also a complete idiot.
      Why did he do it?

Other than giving Israel freedom to wreck schit in their country. I don't see whats the point in pulling out of the deal.

Comment

And North Korea agreed to inspections, until they didn't agree with them and kicked out the inspectors and built nukes.

Are you guys stuck on stupid here by not realizing that bad people lie, and the Iranians are bad people just as the North Koreans were???
        So were bad people too then because we lied when we told the Iranians that all is good as long as the obey with the deal. Our word means shlt to the world.
        Last edited by Lords; 05-12-2018, 10:36 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Why did he do it?

Other than giving Israel freedom to wreck schit in their country. I don't see whats the point in pulling out of the deal.
          Over Money and regime change.
          Last edited by Lords; 05-12-2018, 09:44 PM. Reason: asdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Is that why teachers, nurses, etc are striking and demanding fair pay?
            Well construction is booming. All the mills,refineries & pipelines doing maintenance, etc. I'm working here in Canada with a company from Georgia. They all tell me Trump has done a lot of good but he has also f**ked a few things up but the trades are booming. Teachers & nurses are always crying about wages in Canada. Half the degrees one can get is as good as toilet paper if you can't get a job in your field or you have to work for free during an internship. The guys they got tig welding for them are all making big bucks. Journeymen boilermaker/welders. All over $40US an hour. One guy showed me his paystub today. He had already made $67000 US & it's May 12 & he took January off...
            Last edited by joe strong; 05-12-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Oh Lord.
              Please don't mimic me like a child.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              You and Tweedledum don't get it. If you think this was a good move you are a complete idiot.
              Yes, we've determined we disagree. No need to repeat that and hurl insults.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              And if you think Trump pulled out of this deal because of some hostages you are also a complete idiot.
              No one has said that.

Comment

So were bad people too then because we lied when we told the Iranians that all is good as long as the obey with the deal. Our word means shlt to the world.
                Again, "we" didn't promise anything.

Our Senate never ratified the deal. Obama, one man, did. Iran knew this.

We've covered this already. Please don't make me repeat myself. We need to move the discourse forward, not in circles.

I'm still waiting on you tell us how it's a good deal to give three solid concessions, and only get back a promise in return......

Comment

Again, "we" didn't promise anything.

Our Senate never ratified the deal. Obama, one man, did. Iran knew this.

We've covered this already. Please don't make me repeat myself. We need to move the discourse forward, not in circles.

I'm still waiting on you tell us how it's a good deal to give three solid concessions, and only get back a promise in return......
                  I'm already done and have laid out all the info on why this was stupid to do, go back and reread and learn something. I've already responded to everything you have said and keep saying. Good deal because Iran is giving up its sovereignty and the right to develop nukes which was the whole point. What does the US get? The non development of Nukes, again, which was the whole point of the deal. Don't make things so difficult on your brain, it isn't that hard to understand.
                  Trump has showed the world that our (The USofA) word means nothing. Why? Because the next Administration can just come in and say fuk your deal. The only reason why Trump pulled out was due to money and regime change, nothing more. And I'm not not even a democrat saying this, and I don't even like Obama either, but I call it how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Name the last time Iran launched an unprovoked attack on anyone or occupied someone else’s land illegally
                    1 week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      1 week ago.
                      Incorrect

It was in response to an earlier Israeli rocket strike that killed 7 Iranians

Don’t be a sheep

Comment

Working...
                      X