Isis hates israel
    U hate israel

Im not talking about iran

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Isis hates israel
      U hate israel

Im not talking about iran
      I don't hate anyone, what i do hate is conversing with mouth breathing moron's and for that reason im out.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I don't hate anyone, what i do hate is conversing with mouth breathing moron's and for that reason im out.
        Dude u hate israel its obvious

Careful about watching those propaganda videos hating the west might turn u to join isis one day

Comment

it's a shame that Iran has such an ass backwards government that is hell bent on destroying Israel. generally speaking, shia persians can coexist a lot smoother with us westerners than the sunni arab savages we prop up in the Middle East.

Comment

Why is Iran threatening the U.S. by putting their country so close to our military bases?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Why is Iran threatening the U.S. by putting their country so close to our military bases?

New liberals the anti-USA party
              Pro iran

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...volving_Israel

And no they are not the one true ally in the mid east, Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest allies, and there are a host of others as well.
                Don't bother responding, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
                Dont bother responding? You think Saudi Arabia is a better ally than Israel, you're an idiot, and your anti semitism stinks all the way to America. Enjoy your country getting as$ raped by Muslims, I think we will be just fine sticking with Israel over Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Dont bother responding? You think Saudi Arabia is a better ally than Israel, you're an idiot, and your anti semitism stinks all the way to America. Enjoy your country getting as$ raped by Muslims, I think we will be just fine sticking with Israel over Iran.
                  First you tried to say Israel has never attacked a country or been in wars, now your claiming im an anti semite, it's like your doing a parody of a Israeli Propagandist. In reality your just a moron with an opinion who has no idea what he's talking about.

You do know Semites are not exclusive to Israel, it actually has nothing to do with them, it's to do with language. This is just a technique the terrorist state of Israel uses to attack anyone that critisises them. which of course idiots like you who can't think for themself, repeat and parrot.

Please learn to read, i never said the saudi's were a better ally, you claimed Israel was 'litearlly the sole ally in the M/E' which of course like everything you say is not true at all, but im done correcting all you infactual gibberish, i couldnt care less what morons like you believe.

Comment

Do we get the billion or so obama gave them like a cuck

Comment

First you tried to say Israel has never attacked a country or been in wars, now your claiming im an anti semite,
                      No moron, what I said was,
                      Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      You got it wrong, every neighboring country as attack Israel not the other way around.
                      And you are an anti-semite, I bet you're one of those tards that believes Israel was behind 9/11.

You do know Semites are not exclusive to Israel, it actually has nothing to do with them, it's to do with language. This is just a technique the terrorist state of Israel uses to attack anyone that critisises them. which of course idiots like you who can't think for themself, repeat and parrot.

Please learn to read, i never said the saudi's were a better ally, you claimed Israel was 'litearlly the sole ally in the M/E' which of course like everything you say is not true at all, but im done correcting all you infactual gibberish, i couldnt care less what morons like you believe.

Everyone knows what Anti-Semite means, stop trying to play the semantics game. You idiots in Europe create conditions that force Jews by the thousands to migrate elsewhere particularly Israel, and at the same time create conditions where terrorists are welcomed with open arms.

Don't bother responding, you have shown that your blind hate for Israel clouds your reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X