No announcement yet.

US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    In this way, I agree with it. Reminiscent of former agreements made with North Korea that were broken. My issue is with the blind support of all things Israeli & Saudi Arabian..

What does being democrat or republican have to do with this,? Couldn't care less about party politics in this instance.
    It is a topic involves a party politics lol

One side is pro iran the other is pro israel

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Woah

The country that screams death to america on their streets is the lesser of two evil

1+ 1 = 11?
      So because u saw a clip of some Arab's that probably were not even Iranian burn a U.S flag on TV that now equates to an entire country being evil.

Flawless logic there pal.
      Iran hasnt attacked any country in over 100 years. Israel has attacked every neighboring country in it's existence which is less than 70 years. murders countless civilians, has nuclear weapons and is run by insane people

so yeah it's definitely the lesser of two evils.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        So because u saw a clip of some Arab's that probably were not even Iranian burn a U.S flag on TV that now equates to an entire country being evil.

Iran hasnt attacked any country in over 100 years. Israel has attacked every neighboring country in it's existence which is less than 70 years. murders countless civilians, has nuclear weapons and is run by insane people

You got it wrong, every neighboring country as attack Israel not the other way around. If it's not War it's Terrorist attacks. And don't for a second pretend the Iranians don't despise America or have far more hatred for us than the Israelis. We have open trade with Israel and a lot of military and weaponry positioned on their borders. They are literally our only true ally in the Mid East.

Comment

So I can tear this all inclusive trip voucher, allahu akbar

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            So I can tear this all inclusive trip voucher, allahu akbar

I contacted a local Marine Corps recruiter in your area.

Make me proud bro I will mail you Power Bars

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              In this way, I agree with it. Reminiscent of former agreements made with North Korea that were broken. My issue is with the blind support of all things Israeli & Saudi Arabian..

What does being democrat or republican have to do with this,? Couldn't care less about party politics in this instance.
              Obama's presidency was all about being an apologist

I'M SORRY. WE DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                You got it wrong, every neighboring country as attack Israel not the other way around. If it's not War it's Terrorist attacks. And don't for a second pretend the Iranians don't despise America or have far more hatred for us than the Israelis. We have open trade with Israel and a lot of military and weaponry positioned on their borders. They are literally our only true ally in the Mid East.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...volving_Israel

And no they are not the one true ally in the mid east, Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest allies, and there are a host of others as well.
                Don't bother responding, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Do u get ur intel from Isis website?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Do u get ur intel from Isis website?
                    ISIS fight against Iran you complete and utter moron

why bother to comment about things you have zero knowledge about dumb dumb

Comment

The UK, along with France and Germany, has said it remains committed to the Iran nuclear deal, insisting that it has left the world "a safer place".
                      Iran has indicated it will seek to continue the deal, to which China, Russia and the European Union are also signed up.
                      After speaking together on Tuesday evening, Mrs May, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron made clear they would not let the agreement - officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPoA) - collapse.
                      bbc

lets see whether this holds up,

Comment

Working...
                      X