Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

racism allegations in florida as dancing black students pulled off stage at grad...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Damn entitled snowflakes. Get the fuck off the stage. That poor guy was standing there for 2 and a half damn hours, and every precious little snowflake who wanted to make the whole event about them, personally, got what was coming.

That kind of ceremony is so boring it becomes like torture. Watching a bunch of little narcissists basically engage in self masturbation on stage would have pissed me off too.

It's a shame that the usual PC wankers try to turn this into some kind of scandal, instead of giving that guy a medal for his blunt reality checks.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember them making it a point at my school during graduations. They'd tell the seniors it's about the entire class, not the individuals, and if they thought they were gonna come on stay dancing or acting a fool they would get yanked off quick and that diploma wouldn't be given to them til later as well.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Talk about a sensationalist headline...

It's some people acting goofy as they walk by the camera and another guy calmly moving them along.

Black Americans are so spoiled and fragile like the white hippie generation was. Everything is "oppression" because most have no real difficulty in their lives.

You are going to have a bunch of wrist cutting cuckold emo kid sons totally incompatible with reality just like the white hippies did.
      How about the black,,asian, brown and red hippies though? They were ok?

Comment

What about this makes it racist? If they allowed other students from different races to dance like ******s then yes. But i didn't see that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            It doesn't sound like much, but giving 200 students 10 seconds each to act like attention whores would mean more than half an hour of just watching douches act like douches.

Ain't nobody got time for their shit. Least of all the hero who moved them along.
            its a special occasion. once in a lifetime, probably. its their moment.

teachers were all stiff collared for 4 yrs. leave them kids alone (or just the AAs )

Comment

I didn't hear any race related allegations when I heard about this story on another site, but either way it goes it's such an uninteresting story.

From the very little I bothered to look at, some clearly frustrated, impatient profs were moving the students along. Probably should just let em be since this is a big moment for them, but on the other hand they only have time for so much goofing around.

Not really a big deal this happened, and certainly not worth headlines.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-07-2018, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember them making it a point at my school during graduations. They'd tell the seniors it's about the entire class, not the individuals, and if they thought they were gonna come on stay dancing or acting a fool they would get yanked off quick and that diploma wouldn't be given to them til later as well.
                Dude you're racist for saying this. There's no helping these pu$$ies. They wan't anything and everything to be considered racist and oppressive. Dancing on stage... yea... they took them off of the stage because they're black....

No you dumb fu*king idiots. They took them off stage because they're morons.

Comment

I'd LOVE to see Big Dunn's reply to this thread. Lmao....

"I hate white people.. I hate white people. Let "us" (bc those people, even though he doesn't know ANYTHING about them are "his" people) dance when we want to... did I mention I hate white people?"

Comment

What we have in this world is just too much access to the internet. Which leads to access to opinions from complete morons.

Comment

Best thing about the article was photos of Salma Hayek flashing her bra on the right side of the web page.

Comment

Working...
                      X