Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About Two-Thirds of US public school students not proficient in reading and math

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    They invented none of those buddy.

It’s like saying Samsung invented the smartphone.

Money we have because we produce

Guns we have because Europe is a bunch of cuck pansies that can’t defend themselves.

Europe, bad teeth and bending over for the rest of the world since 1776.
    Are you actually saying that Sir Tim Berners-Lee didn’t invent the world wide web and the server? Lol, okay. You’ll be telling me you invented the television, electricity and democracy next.

The rest of your post is just vacuous claptrap.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
      Are you actually saying that Sir Tim Berners-Lee didn’t invent the world wide web and the server? Lol, okay. You’ll be telling me you invented the television, electricity and democracy next.

The rest of your post is just vacuous claptrap.

Lmao, you guys still have kings and queens like some ******s.

Comment

Not really a surprise set of statistics, is it? Everyone knows that US citizens are the dumbest, least-educated and least-cultured in the developed world. Well, everyone knows it except MAGA Muricans, that is.
        ^ labour party cuckboy surrendering his own country to third worlders. he educated doe, he cultured doe

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Let me cite another example of culture being the biggest problem

In Austin there is a school called Johnston High.

It's in the ghetto.

But for years they put the Fine Arts Academy there. Kids outside the ghetto who were in that Honors program went to Johnston.

Why aside, they finally moved the Fine Arts Academy out of Johnston.

Test scores plummeted. So bad, that Johnston failed mandatory tests and according to the law was facing closure.

The solution, simply changed the name of the school to East Side High.

It's still open, and the test scores still suck.

No amount of money is fixing problems like this.
          Damn right culture is important. Very important! There's a public high school in Fullerton, California (not exactly a wealthy city compared to its other Orange County siblings) where Asians made up 48% of its students, 24% Latino, and 22% white, a good chunk also qualifies for free lunch or reduce meals. But yet it's ranked as one of the top schools in the country! Winning an astounding 11 national titles in the Science Olympiad, with the students having high test scores on nationalized standard testing. It has been recognized by the Department of Education as 1 of the 59 to be rewarded with the distinction of New American High School for its academic excellence. And get this, in 2013 99% of its students went on to attend college. 76% went on to attend a 4 year school, where 23% attended 2 year colleges. Money isn't the issue with education, it's the values that are the issues. Period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_H...l_(California)

Comment

Now you’ve gone so far off topic it’s laughable. And you’re supposed to be one of the smarter U.S. guys on here. Just backing up the OP, I guess. Sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              ^ labour party cuckboy surrendering his own country to third worlders. he educated doe, he cultured doe
              Yes, mocking culture and education. Well done. Back to your moonshine, banjo and sister you go.

Comment

Now you’ve gone so far off topic it’s laughable. And you’re supposed to be one of the smarter U.S. guys on here. Just backing up the OP, I guess. Sad really.
                Yes, you thinking America doesn’t contribute and shape the world is an obvious testament to your worldly knowledge.

Comment

Yes, you thinking America doesn’t contribute and shape the world is an obvious testament to your worldly knowledge.
                  Again, your literacy skills unsurprisingly seem to be lacking. Perfectly aware of the influence the US has, both positive (monetarily) and negative (militarily, politically). Haven’t said otherwise. You’re putting words into my virtual mouth as you flounder about trying to grasp at semblance of a point.

What I did say was that you are a nation of illiterate, innumerate, uncultured dumbasses. This statement is backed up by both the statistics in the OP, and your inability to form a cogent or factual argument. Never mind.

Comment

We're citizens.
                    They are subjects.

It's class envy. .

Comment

Again, your literacy skills unsurprisingly seem to be lacking. Perfectly aware of the influence the US has, both positive (monetarily) and negative (militarily, politically). Haven’t said otherwise. You’re putting words into my virtual mouth as you flounder about trying to grasp at semblance of a point.

What I did say was that you are a nation of illiterate, innumerate, uncultured dumbasses. This statement is backed up by both the statistics in the OP, and your inability to form a cogent or factual argument. Never mind.
                      Yes if you believe that, then you are a fool.

By the way darpa invented the Internet, your boy just added on the web browser.
                      It’s like inventing the doorbell and claiming you invented the house.

And yes America has a huge population of idiot bottom feeders but to act like we only have “money and guns” is absurd.

Comment

Working...
                      X