Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Infinity Wars thread (spoilers inside, click only if you watched it)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    In thanos mind.. NOBODY can stop him now after he got all the stones.. that's why he retired "peacefully" in a farm land.. so no sense killing all superheroes.. they cant do ****... at least thats what he thinks that ms why he retired..

Something will happen that we dont know yet in part 2. There is just no way all the heroes confront thanos with stones head on..

Thanos will all stones is like a god
    I just wiki the infinity guantlet. It says that whoever holds all 6 gems is all powerful with having all knowledge. So if Thanos is all powerful with having all knowledge he should have known that letting a few Superheros alive would come back to haunt him. Right?

Again, like Ive said it's a way to milk 5 or 6 films to make money.

Comment

Just saw it tonight, I thought it was excellent.

For being such a vast cast of characters with so many different plot threads and history, they did a great job of tying it all together into a cohesive story.

Thanos was a great villain that actually had character development.

I thought the dopest villain was the dude that took Dr strange in the beginning. Floating around, looking like the bad guy painting from ghostbusters 2, tearing shyt up with the flick of his wrist.

Comment

Did anyone else catch that it was the red skull that was the guide to the soul stone.

He was last seen touching it in Capt America 1 and getting sucked thru a portal. Now a decade later we finally find out what happened to him.

Comment

Yep it was red skull,

Black Panther said it, will turn everything into dust for Wakanda

I have no idea how they would do it, im not mad at anything of the plot, gotta wait to unfold noe

We have Ant-Man, Hawkeye, and Captain Marvel how will they make the difference

Awesome awesome movie, now just gotta stay alive for another year

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            I just wiki the infinity guantlet. It says that whoever holds all 6 gems is all powerful with having all knowledge. So if Thanos is all powerful with having all knowledge he should have known that letting a few Superheros alive would come back to haunt him. Right?

Again, like Ive said it's a way to milk 5 or 6 films to make money.
            They are not gonna milk it. It will end in part 2.
            Even in comics thanos didnt see Nebula taking the gaunlet from him when he decided to become pure astral entity and leave his physical.
            I guess he cant really see the future unless he tries to see it like what dr strange did. Still future can be changed if you've seen it.

Dude this is a movie or a comic of course not everything is 100% logical. But the writers did a good job not making this ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Did anyone else catch that it was the red skull that was the guide to the soul stone.

He was last seen touching it in Capt America 1 and getting sucked thru a portal. Now a decade later we finally find out what happened to him.
              Nice notice. I didnt notice that until you mentioned. Gotta visit captain america 1 and see how red skull died. Kinda forgot it.

Anywhere in MCU movies how Gemorrah found out soul stone location?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Yep it was red skull,

Black Panther said it, will turn everything into dust for Wakanda

I have no idea how they would do it, im not mad at anything of the plot, gotta wait to unfold noe

We have Ant-Man, Hawkeye, and Captain Marvel how will they make the difference

Awesome awesome movie, now just gotta stay alive for another year
                Nobody really knows how part 2 is coz it will completely different from comics. At least in part 1 we know thanos will try to get all the gems and avengers will try to stop him.

Now that he got all the gems, now what?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Nice notice. I didnt notice that until you mentioned. Gotta visit captain america 1 and see how red skull died. Kinda forgot it.

Anywhere in MCU movies how Gemorrah found out soul stone location?
                  The Gamora adventure about the soul stone was only referenced in this movie and was never part of any other films.

Comment

Havent downloaded yet captain america 1 but i thought it was the teserract infinty stones they have in that movie. The one that went down with captain america at the ending.

Didnt know there is also soul stone in that movie

Comment

My most ideal scenario for the MCU going forward.

Have thanos kill everyone, only to be defeated, and the gauntlet being used to bring everyone back. But that’s where this generation of actors stops.

Upon the resurrection of the universe, Disney should just reboot it all from the beginning but this time with the entire marvel universe like x-men, fantastic 4, dr. Doom, etc

Comment

Working...
                      X