Dog breeds that are great to have around babies/toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
    Boxers.

My Boxer was perfect around my 2 Nephews and Niece before he passed on November of Last year.

the 1:15 mark .........

Comment

Many big dogs are gentle giants but will knock little ones over. Besides their tail will be at the level to whip them in the face. Little dogs can have a bit of attitude and might be grumpy. Start with a little puppy and train them around the baby/toddler. Best if they grow together.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          the 1:15 mark .........
          My dearly departed pit X used to growl at me as he protected my son... I wish I could clone that bad mo****er and share him with the world... he was ****ing hard headed, stubborn, and I miss him to this day... a one of a kind.... I’m not a liar.... he made me smile as I cried after my sister died of cancer... dogs are cool people...so amazing...

He loved every one... one time, when I got hired by alpha virtual, and he was a put, we lived on 1920 sawtelle blvd in West LA, I didn’t have the cash to move 300 feet away and live in Santa Monica.... anyway... I was walking him and we passed a restaurant frequented by hipster lil phaggots who never ever fough and are bish azz punk mo****ers..

An Akita ken stepped to X, in lil Osaka, and he was a mere 8 weeks old.. two kicks to that dogs head and he realized I wasn’t a normal person.. there is a cost to stupidity... then I shashed on his master hipster owner.. ... it got ugly very fast...
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-29-2018, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Many big dogs are gentle giants but will knock little ones over. Besides their tail will be at the level to whip them in the face. Little dogs can have a bit of attitude and might be grumpy. Start with a little puppy and train them around the baby/toddler. Best if they grow together.
            this

sometimes a dog will be too big and not know any better. wouldnt be the dogs fault.

parents should wait for the baby to grow up to handle bigger dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              My dearly departed pit X used to growl at me as he protected my son... I wish I could clone that bad mo****er and share him with the world... he was ****ing hard headed, stubborn, and I miss him to this day... a one of a kind.... I’m not a liar.... he made me smile as I cried after my sister died of cancer... dogs are cool people...so amazing...

He loved every one... one time, when I got hired by alpha virtual, and he was a put, we lived on 1920 sawtelle blved in West LA, I didn’t have the cash to move 300 feet away and live in Santa Monica.... anyway... I was walking him and we passed a restaurant frequented by hipster lil phaggots who never ever fough and are bish azz punk mo****ers..

An Akita ken seeped to X, he was a mere 8 weeks old.. two kicked to that dogs head and he might have realized,, there is a cost to stupidity... then I bomed on his master hipster... it got ugly very fast...
              a lovingly violent story

im sure pits can be and are great pets. i just say why chance it ? im super glad your pit worked out.

pets are people too (in a super obsessive way )

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                a lovingly violent story

im sure pits can be and are great pets. i just say why chance it ? im super glad your pit worked out.

pets are people too (in a super obsessive way )
                He had his ways.... and I have mine..

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He had his ways.... and I have mine..

Period.
                  yep

pet ''owners'' should be accepting of their pets personalities. im sure j has a supersized personality
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 04-29-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    That’s a long dog...

I hated when that ****sexual Richard gere, made a film about a dog, that actually existed and there is a statue of him in Tokyo... his master died and that dog, hachiko waited for him everyday... everyday... awesome.... sad and poignant, some people and animals just can’t let go.... we can’t... we can’t...

Comment

to think, if peta had its way.......

Comment

Working...
                      X