No announcement yet.

Dog breeds that are great to have around babies/toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog breeds that are great to have around babies/toddlers

What are dog breeds that are great (particularly safe) to have around toddlers? I'm thinking of buying one for my year old daughter, it's nice to have a dog for her to grow up with, and I'm a dog person.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
      Great suggestion... I bought a pit bull for my son.... he was kind, protectevie, and feared... he looked like a bad azz, but he was kind and graceful....solid lil 105 lb pit bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        What are dog breeds that are great (particularly safe) to have around toddlers? I'm thinking of buying one for my year old daughter, it's nice to have a dog for her to grow up with, and I'm a dog person.
        Your sig

Comment

German Shepard’s.

Comment

Newfoundland.

Comment

Golden Retrievers are awesome dogs and good with practically everyone.

Comment

Not pitbulls. Should make people take safety courses to own those dogs. They attract the worst owners

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Golden Retrievers are awesome dogs and good with practically everyone.
                  Agree with this. I'm not really a dog guy but I love Golden Retrievers and Labradors. Most other dogs can eat a deek.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Not pitbulls. Should make people take safety courses to own those dogs. They attract the worst owners
                    Not my pit X, he was so ****ing cool, he comforted me while my sister Linda Mata was dying of cancer and I was crying lil a powerless person... X was his name, he was the pick of his litter... I had to break him down... he was awesome....

I miss him til this day....

Comment

Working...
                    X