No announcement yet.

Damn Yeezy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    this is what happens to people who is not suppose to be rich. it goes right over their head once they feel they can provide for themselves and wont need any ones help. stop buying yeezy and stop supporting him! once his money starts to run low, we'll see how fast he comes back around..
    What should he do to come back around? Start murdering whites? Isn't that what you said black people should do?

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    for change to come, black needs to either start causing ruckus, i mean really cause ruckus. im talking about going out there and start murdering whites by the hundreds. yes this sounds fcvked up but this is the only way change will come.
    By far, one of the stupidest things ever posted here

Comment

How dare you think for yourself Kanye?

Entertainers and Hollywood have an agenda to follow, if you stray a bit from thinking like they want you to think, they're gonna do everything within their power to take you down.

That tweet from JL(whoever he is) shows you exactly the sheep mindset the left wants everyone to be in.

I'm glad Candace Owens is in the spotlight, a woman who isn't scared to think for herself no matter how much they try to silence her. Now tell me who sounds like a blind sheep in this video:

Real no BS woman trying to sugarcoat anything:

Even Kanye's wife had to defend him on social media. The backlash was strong from brain dead liberals who need others to think for themselves:

Try to think for yourself sheeps

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Nasty ass Bill Cosby found guilty.

All Toms.
        Cosby thought he was safe when he was telling black kids to pull their pants up They loved him then

Comment

I heard he went from Yeezus to Uncle Tomye

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            How dare you think for yourself Kanye?

Entertainers and Hollywood have an agenda to follow, if you stray a bit from thinking like they want you to think, they're gonna do everything within their power to take you down.

That tweet from JL(whoever he is) shows you exactly the sheep mindset the left wants everyone to be in.

I'm glad Candace Owens is in the spotlight, a woman who isn't scared to think for herself no matter how much they try to silence her. Now tell me who sounds like a blind sheep in this video:

Real no BS woman trying to sugarcoat anything:

Even Kanye's wife had to defend him on social media. The backlash was strong from brain dead liberals who need others to think for themselves:

Try to think for yourself sheeps
            When has Kanye not thought for himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Cosby thought he was safe when he was telling black kids to pull their pants up They loved him then
              The nerve of that n*gga!

He should have been pulling up his own pants.

Comment

When has Kanye not thought for himself?
                That's right, ignore and avoid everything I typed and linked. Best thing you can do when there isn't a counter argument when you're faced with facts

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  That's right, ignore and avoid everything I typed and linked. Best thing you can do when there isn't a counter argument when you're faced with facts
                  Because I keep seeing that part repeated over and over. One thing you can't say about Kanye is that he hasn't been an independent thinker his whole life. When I read **** like "Kanye thinks for himself" That let's me know you don't know **** about Kanye and are only supporting him now because you agree with him

Comment

i see my biiatch travsB is still following me around..

wakanda shiiet is this LOL.!!

Comment

Because I keep seeing that part repeated over and over. One thing you can't say about Kanye is that he hasn't been an independent thinker his whole life. When I read **** like "Kanye thinks for himself" That let's me know you don't know **** about Kanye and are only supporting him now because you agree with him
                      Exactly, he's not a "free thinker". He keeps propagating this "free thinker" **** when let's be honest, he's only doing this to attention seek/court controversy for his upcoming albums in June. That's it.

On a side note, I've never been a fan of Kanye. I think he's tremendously overrated. People mix his production skills with his lyrical ability when I see him ranked in people's top 10 and I'm like what?

Rap is dead anyway. Bring back the ATG's and GENUINE FREE THINKERS such as Ice Cube, 2Pac, Nas etc people who expressed themselves through their music and without needing to align themselves to this left/right nonsense

Comment

Working...
                      X