Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn Yeezy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye is just trying to help his brothers & sisters. He's actually gained followers on Twitter btw, not lost them.

https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2018/4/25/17282626/kanye-west-donald-*****-twitter-love-millions-of-followers-loss-false-rumor

Last edited by denium; 04-26-2018, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Doesn't surprise me. Anyone who followed Kanye is an idiot to begin with.

I don't know if this is publicity for ***** calling him an assh0le or if this is all for attention, but when the backlash becomes too real, Kanye will get over this next month and be like, "I was just going through a phase y'all. ***** don't care bout about black people just like Bush" and his fans are dumb enough to believe that and start following him again.

People are ****ing stupid.
      That's exactly what is going to happen "I was going to some **** y'all"

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Nasty ass Bill Cosby found guilty.

All Toms.

Comment

this is what happens to people who is not suppose to be rich. it goes right over their head once they feel they can provide for themselves and wont need any ones help. stop buying yeezy and stop supporting him! once his money starts to run low, we'll see how fast he comes back around..

Comment

Comment

I guess he never really got over ***** calling him a jacka** for rushing the stage while Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech. (but don't be fooled. that was leaked with the permission of ***** to show a certain demographic that ***** can put "them" in their place)

Even though they love you now don't forget what the same people was saying about you when you rushed the stage on Taylor Swift. Remember your own words. (damn I forgot Stacey Dash was in that video. That was a sign)

Classic Kanye
              First photo with the two old blokes tells the while story see one in the middle doing the 666 sign with his hand in homage to the elite/masons

Comment

Comment

I guess he never really got over ***** calling him a jacka** for rushing the stage while Taylor Swift was giving her acceptance speech. (but don't be fooled. that was leaked with the permission of ***** to show a certain demographic that ***** can put "them" in their place)

Even though they love you now don't forget what the same people was saying about you when you rushed the stage on Taylor Swift. Remember your own words. (damn I forgot Stacey Dash was in that video. That was a sign)

Classic Kanye
                  Isn’t *****’s a **** coke using maricon?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Isn’t that maricon gay.... he’s a ****ing hoe...

Comment

Kanye doesn't give a shlt about twitter followers nor does he give a **** about what you think about him. His albums will always sell and his shoes/clothes will too, even if he supports *****. And FYI, majority of those twitter followers were fake/bots that twitter got rid of.

Comment

Working...
                      X