Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the Absolute Best Poster for April 2018?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    All right, bruhs.

Poll closes May Fif

Better vote now!!
    I vote for. You...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I vote for. You...
      Thanks, bruh!

I vote for you and Johnny.

Comment

Thanks, bruh!

I vote for you and Johnny.
        Jhonny is the 5.5 lbs lil guy, and man..... I hate him.... my wife is visiting her parents in SAGA prefecture, and jhonny and I, our relationship not good, toki is the glue/grease that keeps the machine working... he has her stockings, and unmentionables... he’s actually, probably craizer than I am... he has this space, Where he goes to chill and sniff panties.... I want him dead, and I’m sure he feels the same way about me... . I should take a photo but it is creepy... my wife loves him, maybe she hates me? But, my wife encourages his bad behavior, and so do my neighbors, leave the lil dude alone... is what they say, and be a man.... I think jhonny laughs at me, When people/strangers are on his side.... he’s smart, tactical, fearless and stubborn... my wife went home on vacation, and she asks me daily to take photos of the lil guy....

I’m not lying... I never ever had a pet around me that doesn’t know his place... he is as advertised a top top pedigree champion...
        Last edited by Zaroku; 05-03-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Jhonny is the 5.5 man..... I hate him.... my wife is visiting her parents in SAGA prefecture, and jhonny and I, Not good, toki is the glue/grease that keeps the machine working... he has her stockings, and unmentionables... he’s actually, probably craizer than I am... he has this space, Where he goes to chill and sniff panties.... I want him dead, and I’m sure he feels the same way about me... . I should take a photo but it is creepy... my wife loves him, maybe she hates me? But, my wife encourages his bad behavior, and so do my neighbors, leave the lil dude alone... is what they say, and be a man.... I think jhonny laughs at me, When people/strangers are on his side.... he’s smart, tactical, fearless and stubborn... my wife went home on vacation, and she asks me daily to take photos of the lil guy....
          Women side with anybody but their man half the time. I can't explain it but they do. When it really, really counts, they're on your side but normal day-to-day stuff, they side with anybody else and laugh at you. It's what they do. And Johnny may want to kill you, but hey. I don't see it happening. His brain is too small to figure it out. He would if he could. Man has the power. And that's it.

Comment

Women side with anybody but their man half the time. I can't explain it but they do. When it really, really counts, they're on your side but normal day-to-day stuff, they side with anybody else and laugh at you. It's what they do. And Johnny may want to kill you, but hey. I don't see it happening. His brain is too small to figure it out. He would if he could. Man has the power. And that's it.
            Well said... well said, I gotta lock jhonny up when I korn my wife, my property,.... he bites in bad places... jhonny makes me think reincarnation is real... my wife laughs at me...in a good way, for her, he is captain insane -o...

Comment

Well said... well said, I gotta lock jhonny up when I korn my wife, my property,.... he bites in bad places... jhonny makes me think reincarnation is real... my wife laughs at me...in a good way, for her, he is captain insane -o...
              Is he the reincarnation of an enemy?

Comment

Is he the reincarnation of an enemy?
                I should post his photo on my avi,, avatar, a Hindu term.... jhonny is insane.... around my wife or hot Japanese chicks he’s chill, but if you are a man.... nope.... no ****ing way.... I had no idea he was this crazy.... see, I’m old school... it’s my way, but when walking jhonny a few years ago.... I drug his light azz... and my neighbors complained to me, and the local athourities.... cops and animal cops too... they asked me why I was so mean to a lil chihuahua..... my wife walks him and he gladly follows her.... dude, I’m no liar.... I can’t train him, and I need that Mexican dude Cesar what’re to try his hand.... I’ll bet the house that he won’t be able to deal with lil jhonny... when my pit bull xbit my hand, I kinda got upset, then shoved my still bleeding hand down his throat, then I roughed a 105 pit bull up, when I’d wa
                K him, a few dogs, tried to step to me and X, I promise you, they had no idea, their masters also had no idea, X was on the sidelines shaking his gigantic head.... I don’t run... never... not in my DNA... I love dogs,, Mypit X also hated me, he was the pick of the litter, and we eventually saw eye to eye.... man brother I miss him so badly.... I tear up quick... X was a rock solid dog... he rarely barked, and loved living on sawtell blvd good times... they, good times pass so fast...

Comment

All right, bruhs.

Poll closes May Fif

Better vote now!!

Should have made the deadline May 6.

If Golovkin loses to Vanes by some miracle on Saturday, then I'll vote for Aboutfntime.

Comment

Done voting for my favrotie cünts...
                    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 05-03-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Should have made the deadline May 6.

If Golovkin loses to Vanes by some miracle on Saturday, then I'll vote for Aboutfntime.

Comment

Working...
                      X