Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their is no stopping the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Where did Trump say he wanted to repeal Civil Rights laws???

Fyi, things were better in the past in many ways. We didn't look at 2% GDP growth as a major accomplishment back then, for example.
      I didn't say HE wanted to real them. We would most likely have to relive them naturally. Like we did the last time. We had to fight for some civil liberties with blood sweat and many tears and deaths.

I don't even think he'd want to. The past was a good time for rich and well off. Hell, anytime is good for the rich...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        stop hating on illegals too much.. the US is in the ****ter not because of them but MAINLY because your fellow whites (most CEOs are white) outsource the good job to cheaper countries.. illegals got nothing to do with manufacturing jobs leaving US.. your fellow white (most CEO and walls streets are white) did that..
        Butler, you are getting smarter by the minute...

Dayum. Your IQ is gonna pass mine...

Comment

Ok, you tell yourself that.

You sure did in those PMs.
          I have never, ever tried to contact you privately. Nor will I.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I didn't say HE wanted to real them. We would most likely have to relive them naturally. Like we did the last time. We had to fight for some civil liberties with blood sweat and many tears and deaths.

I don't even think he'd want to. The past was a good time for rich and well off. Hell, anytime is good for the rich...lol.
            So you were talking out your ass.

Got it.

Maybe if people quit doing that nonsense, we could find some common ground.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Pictures of "caravan" looks like they are going on a field trip to US

Trump and trumpdiots fuming i'm sure
              And you I guess are celebrating more scum getting into the country?

Comment

So you were talking out your ass.
                What are you talking about? You're the one talking out of your ass, saying i pm'd you.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  I have never, ever tried to contact you privately. Nor will I.
                  I still have the PMs.....

I don't do e-beefs, but I will not be called a liar when I'm not lying.

You threw a hissy fit over trifling nonsense. It is what it is.

Comment

I still have the PMs.....

I don't do e-beefs, but I will not be called a liar when I'm not lying.

You threw a hissy fit over trifling nonsense. It is what it is.
                    Post them! And you said there's more than one...so post them all!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Their is no stopping the #MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT

Our people are taking it all back... white people(thieves) steal land, and when we step up and take it back, puto’s like trump wanna throw up wall.... nah homie... nope... I’m tempted to go full Spanish and have monolingual lil hoes bother me... you feel me... we( nuestra hente). Auto correct software can’t keep up with an avg Mexican... I’m far from illerate.. I cray..cray... I get that.. I’m hard to get long with... I should care more, but I couldn’t careless... I’m down with taking back ours...

Comment

Working...
                      X