No announcement yet.

caravan with thousands of migrants going to US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    he claims to have invented that word so you can't use it..
    Wrong.

Again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Don't talk down to me...I'm paying attention. And all i see is doublespeak.
        I'll speak as I please.

You know this first-hand.

Your crying and whining didn't work last time last time you tried telling me what to do. Neither will this.

Don't like what I have to say or how I say it, don't follow me around pestering me. It's not rocket science.

Comment

Trump wants things back the way they were when it was a good time in his life. but he wants to drag the US back with him. Then we would have to relive the whole civil rights battles, riots....etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

Lmfao!!!

They should have listened to the man.

Comment

Trump wants things back the way they were when it was a good time in his life. but he wants to drag the US back with him. Then we would have to relive the whole civil rights battles, riots....etc.
              Where did Trump say he wanted to repeal Civil Rights laws???

Fyi, things were better in the past in many ways. We didn't look at 2% GDP growth as a major accomplishment back then, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Where did Trump say he wanted to repeal Civil Rights laws???

Fyi, things were better in the past in many ways. We didn't look at 2% GDP growth as a major accomplishment back then, for example.
                stop hating on illegals too much.. the US is in the ****ter not because of them but MAINLY because your fellow whites (most CEOs are white) outsource the good job to cheaper countries.. illegals got nothing to do with manufacturing jobs leaving US.. your fellow white (most CEO and walls streets are white) did that..

Comment

[QUOTE]=1bad65;18699572]
                  I'll speak as I please.
                  Not to me you won't.

Your crying and whining didn't work last time last time you tried telling me what to do. Neither will this.
                  I don't cry nor do I whine.

Don't like what I have to say or how I say it, don't follow me around pestering me. It's not rocket science.
                  I'm not following you...kinda hard to do, you're all over the place. I have just as much right to post within the rules of the forum. I don't like what you have to say, but i respect your right to your own opinion. Put me on iggy if you can't take it.
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 04-23-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    stop hating on illegals too much.. the US is in the ****ter not because of them but MAINLY because your fellow whites (most CEOs are white) outsource the good job to cheaper countries.. illegals got nothing to do with manufacturing jobs leaving US.. your fellow white (most CEO and walls streets are white) did that..
                    Non sequiturs and red herrings. Too many to count.

Plus some racism thrown in to boot.

Try again, please.

Comment

Not to me you won't.
                      Ok, you tell yourself that.

I don't cry nor do I whine.
                      You sure did in those PMs.

Comment

Working...
                      X