Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tobey Maguire is still the best Spiderman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maguire's Parker cried too damned much. Emo Parker was atrocious. And he wasn't funny or witty like the comics.

Garfield's Spider-Man was an a-hole.

I love the first two movies, but I'm glad Marvel is getting to make the movies now.

Comment

Spiderman is some whitebread shlt.

There's no depth, no drama to the character, it's literally a comic book franchise for ****ing prepubescent h()mo teenagers.

Whatever ground Chris Nolan made for making comic book movies a credible artform, marvel destroyed. At least Fox gave us Logan.

Comment

By far. Hated that ****** in the second reboot. Didnt bother with the 3rd one

Comment

There is no "best Spider-Man" because all the Spider-Man movies suck. And all the actors
          portraying him suck. Maguire acts as if he's dead and been reanimated. Andrew Garfield? ***gy skinny Brit? Tom Holland? ***gy skinny Brit? FOH.

The actresses portraying his GF are ugly. Kirstin Dunst..GTFOH. Emma Stone? FOH.
          They all suck. Terrible series.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            There is no "best Spider-Man" because all the Spider-Man movies suck. And all the actors
            portraying him suck. Maguire acts as if he's dead and been reanimated. Andrew Garfield? ***gy skinny Brit? Tom Holland? ***gy skinny Brit? FOH.

The actresses portraying his GF are ugly. Kirstin Dunst..GTFOH. Emma Stone? FOH.
            They all suck. Terrible series.
            I hear they are casting Anna Kendrick as the Love Interest for the next Reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
              I hear they are casting Anna Kendrick as the Love Interest for the next Reboot.
              Well, NOW you're TALKING, son. She'd be PERFECT. She'd be just like all the other dogs playing Mary Jane. No sense in imbedding a decent looking woman into the role.

Comment

Well, NOW you're TALKING, son. She'd be PERFECT. She'd be just like all the other dogs playing Mary Jane. No sense in imbedding a decent looking woman into the role.
                Who is the Hotter Aunt May though? Prime Sally Field or Marisa Tomei?

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                  Who is the Hotter Aunt May though? Prime Sally Field or Marisa Tomei?
                  Neither. Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island KO all of them.

Comment

Neither. Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island KO all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Maguire's Parker cried too damned much. Emo Parker was atrocious. And he wasn't funny or witty like the comics.

Garfield's Spider-Man was an a-hole.

I love the first two movies, but I'm glad Marvel is getting to make the movies now.
                      I liked Maguire's SpiderMan but yes! What was with all the dam crying? I read the comic book a lot as a kid. Don't recall a single tear from old Spidey or Parker. He's supposed to be a nerd-not a woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X