Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Sam Watson next to Hakeem Olajuwon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    I asked his son if it was him, he said it was.

Well his kid would definitely know better than I would. That's for damn sure. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Sam watson been in the mix for a long minute. I seen interviews with him and everyone knows him from YEARS before boxing etc.

People who accomplish nothing dont understand people dont get into position out of the blue (its happens but not usually) they think people just get lucky and think WHY NOT ME FUCK HIM (typical buster mentality) but most people been grinding for years before you even see them.
      I agree with this sentiment but I still don't know what Sam Watson or sons actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Sam watson been in the mix for a long minute. I seen interviews with him and everyone knows him from YEARS before boxing etc.

People who accomplish nothing dont understand people dont get into position out of the blue (its happens but not usually) they think people just get lucky and think WHY NOT ME FUCK HIM (typical buster mentality) but most people been grinding for years before you even see them.
        Exactly!! Hating ass Dempsey ain't never been **** or knows what it feels like to walk in somewhere and be treated like you own the place.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I agree with this sentiment but I still don't know what Sam Watson or sons actually do.
          You want his phone number? Dm me and I'll give it to you and you can ask him

Comment

Working...
          X