Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Sam Watson next to Hakeem Olajuwon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is this Sam Watson next to Hakeem Olajuwon?

I saw this a while back, but I totally forgot about it until yesterday. I can't find any info on Sam, so maybe one of you guys knows, is this Sam Watson standing to the right of the dream after their first championship?

Lol it sure looks like him

Comment

No. Not him. SW has been with Haymon forever. I would think any info on him or Haymon from that period would be related to entertainers (musicians, singers, comics) and the Budweiser superfest. I think the only major fighter Haymon may have had at that time was vernon forrest

Comment

Damn, good eye !

Comment

Lol who gives a ****

Comment

Is there a more worthless human being in boxing than Sam Watson? WTF does this guy do besides mug for the camera and cheerlead?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Is there a more worthless human being in boxing than Sam Watson? WTF does this guy do besides mug for the camera and cheerlead?
              did he fuk your mother or something?

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                No. Not him. SW has been with Haymon forever. I would think any info on him or Haymon from that period would be related to entertainers (musicians, singers, comics) and the Budweiser superfest. I think the only major fighter Haymon may have had at that time was vernon forrest
                I asked his son if it was him, he said it was.

Comment

Sam watson been in the mix for a long minute. I seen interviews with him and everyone knows him from YEARS before boxing etc.

People who accomplish nothing dont understand people dont get into position out of the blue (its happens but not usually) they think people just get lucky and think WHY NOT ME FUCK HIM (typical buster mentality) but most people been grinding for years before you even see them.

Comment

Sam Watson has been in the mix since the 80’s. I think I seen a video where they referred to him as the “concierge of LA” (something along those lines)

Comment

Working...
                    X