Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always some drama
    https://twitter.com/krisnoceda/statu...22207669493760

Comment

• The only sad part is that we never got to see the two best players in the league go at it in KD and Kawhi, and I'm speaking in terms of when Kawhi was able to put it all together which was in 2016 as he was killing it in the postseason. I hope KD still has a lot left to offer the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I am a Raptors fan, remember?
        Maybe the other one was you because i cant remember who the other one is. Thought it was post who was Mexican though.

Anyways, big up yuhself. Get a ring and nutten cant change dat!

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          But that’s not what happened is it. The guys injured and may never be the same player. Anyone who cheers for that is a selfish POS. No decent human being would have cheered when KD went down. So F*** anyone who did.

On a side note: Congrats to the Raptors, it’s genuinely good to see a mid-market team win a championship and I’m a big Kawhi fan so I’m very happy he’s getting the plaudits he deserves.
          We just wanted him out of the game. i dont anyone was wishing for him to be seriously injured. So get the f**ck on with that sh**t.

Yeah man. Raptors got a ring!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Why you rehashed that post?
            So because i doubted them, you thought i wasn't cheering for them?

Comment

• Stephen Curry still has zero votes for finals MVP while Fred Vancleet got one.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Why you rehashed that post?
                So because i doubted them, you thought i wasn't cheering for them?
                I know you were rooting for them, but dayum, have some faith in your team.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I know you were rooting for them, but dayum, have some faith in your team.
                    Well my sig came out spot on, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      We just wanted him out of the game. i dont anyone was wishing for him to be seriously injured. So get the f**ck on with that sh**t.

Yeah man. Raptors got a ring!
                      Nah that’s BS and you know it there were some fans who were rejoicing in it. You even called it “karma” after you knew the extent of the injury. Contradicting yourself now.

The majority of the Raptors fans acted accordingly but some acted disgracefully.

Comment

Working...
                      X